Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • God I love The Muppets
  • IHN

Saw the latest film last night. Utter joy.

Who’d have thought watching five puppet chickens sing Cee-Lo Green would make a grown man weep with laughter 🙂

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

I was particuarly impressed with the Cameo appearance of a certain drummer playing the part of Animal in the Moopets tribute band 😀

votchy
    Free Member

I am a massive muppets fan but was genuinely disappointed with the film, liked the cameos but overall not good and as for fozzy bear’s voice…

IHN

Yup. Did you spot Willie Nelson in the first musical number too?

IHN

I was pleasantly surprised by it. Piggy’s and Fozzy’s voices were wrong, but that’s because Frank Oz had a bit of a paddy and refused to appear in it.

Not as good as Muppets Christmas Carol, obviously, but close…

joao3v16
    Free Member

The Muppets are Great. I have fond memories of Saturday evenings with a plate of fish & chips watching The Muppet Show.

I thought the latest film was mostly pants though.

Shame. I was looking forward to taking my 5yo. He got bored half way through.

soobalias
    Free Member

it was great, i cant tolerate musicals but i can make an exception for the muppets

suspect it has a lot to do with your age when it kicked off.

the Toy Story short however nearly had me leave the cinema – i despise CGI nearly as much as musicals.

dangerousbeans
    Free Member

Totslly agree.

The missus and eldest went to see Opera North’s production of Madam Butterfly, me and the youngest hit Showcase and saw the Muppets.

Cultural improvement all round I reckon.

totalshell

nice smily night out// like how the lead actor was also the producer.. was nt as happy clappy as i thought it might be but worth the money ( an my isnt it expensive going to the pictures now! at this rate it ll be only the highest 10% of income earners who ll be going and they are nt wealthy people.)

Klunk
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpg-KIKD5gU[/video]

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘God I love The Muppets’ is closed to new replies.