Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Go on then – whose riding where over the weekend then?
  • binners

Peaks in the morning for moi. Haven’t decided quite where yet. Wherever takes our fancy in’t morning.

What about you ‘orrible lot then? Lets have a role-call

Dogsby

Trying to get out with bigfootmbc in Gloucester but now have to wait in for a delivery. If it arrives early I will be out but knowing my luck it will arrive at 1659!!

Dogsby

trout
    Free Member

Peaks for me also meeting Smudge and a few of his mates there

isitaboutabicycle
    Free Member

Sam Houghton Challenge in Staveley, naturally!

soma_rich
    Free Member

Down in Eastbourne on Sunday with my good friend Gazlar.

ridingscared
    Free Member
    legend
    Free Member

Ft.Bill tomorrow

bob_summers

Club ride (road), along the coast and then up into the hills. Spanish Basque Country, Zumaia, Aizarna, TOlosa, Larraitz then home.
    About 140km/2500m.

woody2000

After hitting the deck on my way to work this morning, I now have a broken helmet, a very sore elbow and bloody whiplash, so I don’t imagine I’ll be going anywhere this weekend! 😕

Have a good one everybody! 🙂

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Magnificat Sportive on Sunday and hoping the weather forecast is wrong.

chrispuppet

Have to be local Derbyshire stuff as without car, which is a good thing. Couldn’t drive when I started riding, somethings gone wrong.!

Pook

I’m sure there’s a pootle on

postierich
    Free Member

Abusing friends from Lichfield area trying to do the Woodcock C2C in three days 😯 picking a spot at the top of a long climb.Then cheering on people on the Sam Houghton challenge around Staveley doing bits of the course around there.
    Just packing the camper to have a cheeky camp up Sadgil way 😀

cinnamon_girl

Riding at Swinley with Aleigh tomorrow. Cue lots of gossiping, laughing, drinking coffee together with a wee bit of singletrack. 😀

stevomcd
    Free Member

Somewhere round here, most likely:

Season starts tomorrow! 😀

Junkyard
    Free Member

Saturday I am plumbing in a dishwasher then fitting some kitchen worktops then a sink + plumbing and then Sunday it is due to rain …. AHHH BUGGER

yossarian
    Free Member

Out on the road bike for a few hours early doors. That’s likely to be it for the weekend. Got an exam coming up and want to make time to spend wiv the kids and missus so riding is having to take a back seat for a few weeks.

monksie
    Free Member

Solo road ride to Southport and back tomorrow. If the ‘crosser is ready by Sunday, I’ll probably take it to Llandegla.

jhw
    Free Member

If the weather warrants it (it won’t – I’m premature):

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Out at 5am Sunday morning to do 4 passes in on day. Garburn,gatsgarth,nan bield then back over garburn before the rain arrives in the afternoon. Only 20 odd miles but a lot of climb/push/carrying involved.

crispybacon
    Free Member

Gonna give the Q’s a bash tomorrow with a few mates 🙂

_tom_
    Free Member

My usual of Woburn on a Sunday afternoon I’m guessing!

jj55

Rough Ride 🙂

Gary_C

Quantocks tomorrow & Sunday for a small group of us.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Thought I might try for the pootle actually.

sharki
    Free Member

tox

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

After much pondering and deliberation, if the weather is reasonable tomorrow I’ll go for a nice ride down the side of the canal, just see how far I can get…at least 15 miles is doable but then it goes under the M1 so hopefully I can get through too!

steve_b77
    Free Member

If the weather holds off I’ll be out on the road bike, more than likely throwing down a few laps of Richmond Park as it’s just down the road and I’ve got to leave for work at 13:00 tomorrow 😥

Kunstler

I’m riding out to B&Q to pick up a van for my flat move. If I can manage to get everything sorted out this end before tomorrow afternoon.

phil29
    Free Member

Hamsterley tomorrow morning. The black is dry and fast at the moment and section13 back to its best…..then a trip over to the lakes on sunday……red blue red at whinlatter…… Are you up for it loffy?

anto164
    Free Member

Busy all afternoon, so i’m gonna get out at about 8am and do a nice 40/50 mile roady ride

rudedog
    Free Member

wee local run tomorrow and then Kirroughtree on Sunday

LoCo
    Free Member

At the rate things are going it’ll be a midnight trundle around the Cwmcarn area tomorrow 😀

Oxboy
    Free Member

Cannock, dog ‘n’ monkey.

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘Go on then – whose riding where over the weekend then?’ is closed to new replies.