Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Gisburn sunday
  • chris_mbuk
    Free Member

Going up there on Sunday anyone been recently? last time i was there they were building the hope line, let me know the conditions cheers 🙂

gingerss
    Free Member

I was there on Tuesday. The surface was a combination of ice and snow covered ice. The trails were mostly ridable except hully gully where the big berms were very slippy.

Can’t imagine it’s thawed much and is possibly a little icier by now.

The Hope line is finished and rides very well, the bottom bit being particularly nice.

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

lol ok cheers, should be ok

tricky-dicky
    Free Member

hope line is fantastic my 11 year old son just loves it

Simon

Hope Line is fun but watch out for the deep loose gravel patches on the bottom section, nearly had me over the bars.

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

any recent updates on gisburn pls thanks, 17-2-2012

crispo
    Free Member

It’s been gritted 😆

stumpyjon

Trail conditions updated as of yesterday, please bookmark.

http://pmba.org.uk/gisburn.htm

Saves me having to repeat myself 😉

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

thanks mate 🙂 also i remember they had a nice downhill line with a bout 3 jumps one after another, cant remember where they are? where are they so i know pls thanks.

tony_m
    Free Member

If you’re talking about the section that crosses the top fire road from right to left and then drops down into the trees (or at least where the trees used to be!), it’s the bit marked Leap of Faith on the map here…

http://pmba.org.uk/news.htm#16.02.12

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

erm well ive not seen leap of faith before this was some jumps that people had made in the woods, talking a few year ago now few big gap jumps, dunt know if there still there but ill check out leap of faith!

tunstallgirl
    Free Member

Been to Gisburn today, it rained all moring but the going was good 8)

skeetsgb
    Free Member

went today for the first time, loved it, did 2 laps of the red. great fun. conditions very wet, muddy in places, rocks slippy, hully gully was slippy at top of burns, the river/stream at bottom was proper fast, and deep ! covered both feet when i went through. all in all good day

godzilla
    Free Member

Went to Gisburn today too, cold as f*ck but when the sun came out it was ace, Cheers for a great day out Tunstall girl x Pigeon AKA Wagenwheel & Wolly.
    Dales 8am Sharp 😛

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Gisburn sunday’ is closed to new replies.