Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Getting Married on Wednesday!
  • organic355
    Free Member

Squeaky Bum Time!!!!!!!!!!

Trekster

36yrs come June 😆

Bagstard
    Free Member

Nothing to be nervous about, it should be one of the best days of your life, enjoy.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

So more importantly where are you going on honey moon?

mt
    Free Member

It's fine to be nervous it's a big step but if you know you are with the right person things will be great on the day and you will remember the wedding for years. Good luck to you both.

Someone once said to me just before our wedding, that once married every time someone talks about a wedding you'll remember your own. I do and it makes me very happy, also it reminds me that I'm a soft git.

PS don't drink to much the night before, save for that day.

littlegirlbunny
    Free Member

Hope everything goes well 😀

organic355
    Free Member

I am not too nervous, except I have this damn awful tickly cough which I cant seem to shake, worried I am going to be coughing through the service and my speech!

for honey moon we are heading to Zermatt, Switzerland for some boarding fun, but staying in a luxury hotel:

http://www.the-omnia.com/english/the_space.html

Bunnyhop

Take some lozengers to suck.

Oh and have loads of fun on the honeymoon, it sounds great.

grynch
    Free Member

organic, I've never been there ( that particular hotel ) but it's set up on a hillside with a spectacular view of town and… oh ya… just look a tiny bit to the right… oh fug… who put that mountain there !!

best of luck with the wedding, don't worry about the nerves or the cough and have a great time on the honeymoooooon.

RustyMac

good luck,

Hot toddies for the throat :-
    Honey 1 table spoon
    1/4 lemon or 1/2 a lime
    A good nip of whisky
    Boiling water to top up mug

may also help relax you before the big day.

white101

Just bought new kitchen for £10k, that should keep the wedding talk at bay for another few years. 3 houses 1 car and 2 kitchens over the last 14 years my excuses are running out.

best of luck to you both, hope the sun shines on you.

Hairychested
    Free Member
    big-chief-96
    Free Member

congradulations 😀

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Getting Married on Wednesday!’ is closed to new replies.