Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Getting married in few weeks – gift ideas for future wife?
  • j3ffo
    Free Member

Anyone got any nice ideas as a gift for the future wife? Planning on sending it over to her with the best man as she is getting ready?

Thought about diamond earrings but other original suggestions appreciated…

Ta

GrahamS

You’re marrying her – surely you’ve given enough?!

philconsequence
    Free Member

start as you meant to go on… a washing basket full of ironing perhaps?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

To go with the dress?

🙂

(p.s. best of luck for the big day)

deepreddave
    Free Member

Your online bank account number and PIN. Much less hassle than arguing/discussing whether you can really afford it 😉

Good luck and enjoy the day!

I just sent a single red rose. It made the chief bridesmaid cry. My wife still has the rose and we’ve been married 19 years.

andyl
    Free Member

Planning on sending it over to her with the best man as she is getting ready?

Don’t send anything kinky or bedroom toys then!

How about a pre-nup? 😆

alfabus
    Free Member

bottle of champagne for while the girls are getting ready?

I gave my missus a crate of champagne as a surprise on her hen do, she saved a bottle for the morning of the wedding. Massive brownie points, and the eternal admiration of all of her female friends.

Dave

organic355
    Free Member

why not plan a nice holiday to Bangor for 2 weeks?

King-ocelot
    Free Member

A groom commissioned me to draw him and his bride to be, from a photo of their first weekend away together. Two years later I drew their first born, so I think she liked it 🙂

trailertrash

organic355 – Member

there’s nothing wrong with Bangor!

j3ffo
    Free Member

Thanks guys… some useful thoughts there

🙂

hels
    Free Member

I’m sorry but I have to leave this thread to be sick….

ojom
    Free Member

You need some randoms on the web to help you choose a gift for the most important person in your life? 😳

Why not send her a note telling her how much you are looking forward to making the commitment. That will probably be worth more than the most expensive earings and champagne ever.

peterfile
    Free Member

Why not send her a note telling her how much you are looking forward to making the commitment

This. No matter how “original” or thoughtful the gift you send to her, it will not compare to the feeling she will get reading something like that before she walks down the aisle. Plus you’ll get HUGE brownie points from the bridesmaids 😀

Send some champagne for the girls while they get ready and have your best man pass her the note/letter.

(that said, girls are easily pleased with diamonds if you can’t seem to find the words!)

higgo
    Free Member

I’m amazed noobdy’s suggested a pearl necklace yet.

Not sure if I’d want the best man to deliver it though.

bruneep

hair gel?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Getting married in few weeks – gift ideas for future wife?’ is closed to new replies.