Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Get Well soon Andy!
  • piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Sounds like a really bad crash you had there, so thought I’d start this thread so people can extend their best wishes to you without getting mixed up in the ‘debate’ on the other thread.

Here’s wishing you a full and speedy recovery.

cinnamon_girl

+ 1

binners

Are his Oakley’s ok? 😉

Get well soon fella! I think we’ve all been there at some point. It bloody hurts!

Just out of interest… did you have an audience of your mates? If so then I’d make the most of this sympathy. Because if they’re anything like mine, as soon as you’re (slightly) better, they’re going to rip the piss out of you something rotten 😀

ton

heal quick mate. 😀

I_Ache
    Free Member

Most importantly, is there video or photographic evidence?

cynic-al
    Free Member

Could someone start a thread wishing my shinsplints would get better by Sunday?

njee20
    Free Member

Get well soon fella! I think we’ve all been there at some point. It bloody hurts!

Have we 😯

I know I’ve not!

Healing vibes +1

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Hoping for a speedy recovery to you fella!

I_Ache
    Free Member

cynic-al – Member
    Could someone start a thread wishing my shinsplints would get better by Sunday?

As you wish

binners

Njee – Surely you’ve had at least one trip to A&E in a right old bike-related mess?

If not, you’re clearly not trying hard enough 😉

project
    Free Member

Best wishes Andy, who ever you may be.

njee20
    Free Member

Njee – Surely you’ve had at least one trip to A&E in a right old bike-related mess?

That I have done, but not quite to the same extent!

UrbanHiker
    Free Member

I assume it was that newly profiled pipehouse lane that took you by surprise, and caused your off. Dangerous remodeling that.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Get Well soon Andy!’ is closed to new replies.