Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • gensis alpitude
  • karnali
    Free Member

anyone ride one or have irdden one can give commetns on what they are like, currently have a soul and fancy something that can take alonger fork

oliverd1981
    Free Member

I got an abyss on cycle to work scheme, and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with the build quality and finishing kit… Don't know if that helps..

Chisel
    Free Member

Went from a Soul to my Alpitude earlier this year and absolutely love it. She's built up with a double and bash, Gravity Dropper, Hope 5.1 Hoops and a set of Pikes and is an absolute dream to ride. The Alpitude is definitely a lot more sure footed on the downs and you feel as though you are riding more in the bike than on it. Since i've had it it's been out and hammered at Morzine and various others places in the Alps, done numerous trips to Wales and the Peaks and so far i haven't found anything to phase it. The Soul had a similarily hard life and never once let me down, did my first Solo 24 on her and Trans Wales last year in the rain and loved the ride but the Alpitude is a lot more of a heavy weight play beast always felt as though the Soul was a little fragile by comparisson.

If you want to know anymore or any piccies drop me a mail.

Chisel
    Free Member

Forgot to mention there's a good review of the Alpitude on Wideopenmag.co.uk if you go on the site and look out the on line magazine issue 9.

:O)

Rickos
    Free Member

Alpitude has a lower BB height which is why you feel more in the bike. I love mine and after trying a few hardtails (New model Chameleon, Azonic, On-One) I've found the one to stick with. Mine's built with Pikes, Hope Hoops, double and bash, Gravity Dropper, etc. Fantastic fun.

karnali
    Free Member

chisel could i get some pics to martin_varey@yahoo.com can't find an email in your porfile, also how does it compare weight wise? would you use the alpitude for a enduro event as you did the soul?

ta

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘gensis alpitude’ is closed to new replies.