Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Gatecrashing Dogs
  • veedubba

So, if there’s a dog in your (/my/one’s) garden which doesn’t belong to you (/me/one), and it wasn’t invited, can you (/me/one) a) shoot it and/ or b) get the RSPCA to come and take it away (without the threat of subsequent legal action)?

My garden has neighbours’ gardens on all sides and isn’t very easy to get in to (although a fence panel does need replacing but there’s a bit of trellis in front of it at the moment, along with a compost bin).

DezB
    Free Member

Yes, of course you can shoot it. Pick a gun from your collection and blow the little bastard’s brains all over your rose bushes.

pebblebeach
    Free Member

Of course you can, you can do the same with people too.

aracer
    Free Member

Of course you can, you can do the same with people too.

You can get the RSPCA to come and take them away?

anagallis_arvensis

I know it may not be the stw way but would it not be easy to see if it has a phone number on the collar and call it?

footflaps

Yes, of course you can shoot it. Pick a gun from your collection and blow the little bastard’s brains all over your rose bushes.

Dog entrails and good for Tulips as well, don’t just spread it on the roses….

DezB
    Free Member

I caught one!
    Bloody missed.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW_zhoBagL0[/video]

veedubba

Oh, I know vaguely who the owner is, I just can’t be bothered to interact with them. And it should teach them a lesson to control their dog.

Anyway, I just needed confirmation from the STW collective that it was okay, so I’ll be off to slot the little blighter straight after lunch.

Pip pip.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Gatecrashing Dogs’ is closed to new replies.