Viewing 6 posts - 161 through 166 (of 166 total)
  • Gary lineker vs the sun
  • aracer
    Free Member

I’m not sure it will help, because it appears ninfan is one of those folks who can’t cope with a logical argument, but nobody seems to have quite addressed his point directly.

The obvious difference, ninfan is that Lineker’s tweet isn’t at all offensive, no matter how you twist it. From what I can work out those complaining are upset that he isn’t being offensive, because that’s what public figures are supposed to be now we’ve all voted to be racists. I’ve tried to work out a correct analogy of flipping the situation, but there isn’t really one.

If Lineker was actually being offensive and racist, there might be a reasonable argument for him being sacked, though I think you’re a bit too dim witted (is that an allowed expression?) to understand the difference.

Klunk
    Free Member

This thread hits a new low, even by Singletrack standards. I’m not sure how someone can get away with calling someone a retard, or make clumsy accusations of paedophilia and not be pulled up on it.

i was called a necrophile on here, don’t think the mods even batted an eyelid, but I guess being accused of **** dead bodies is humourous. 🙄

hebdencyclist
    Free Member

dim witted (is that an allowed expression?)

I’ll run it by The So-Called Liberal PC Brigade and get back to you.

Yep you’re good 😉

fin25
    Free Member

Still waiting…

hebdencyclist
    Free Member

Still waiting…

I don’t think you’re going to find many people on here who would agree with attacking Lineker for what he wrote. So you might be waiting a long time.

Go on Twitter, however, and there are plenty of “‘ard workin’ British taxpayers” who want him to be sacked.

wilburt
    Free Member

Wandered in whilst a bit bored after lunch.

So far I’m pretty please not to have anything to do with foorball, twitter or shit newspapers.

Viewing 6 posts - 161 through 166 (of 166 total)

The topic ‘Gary lineker vs the sun’ is closed to new replies.