Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Garmin Connect.
  • stevewhyte
    Free Member

Anyone on here have problems with it, seems to not work right for me, crashes now and then and also freezes when changing reports.

Oggles
    Free Member

The only issue I have with it at the moment is trying to upload workouts to my Edge 500. They won’t bloody appear on the unit. INFURIATING!

allmountainventure
    Free Member

Yes. Its not perfect.

Vortexracing

Mine seems stable, not had any freezing etc from it to date.

hugor
    Free Member

Mine is working fine – used it yesterday. Mainly using Strava though which I think is better.
    Strangely the same ride produces very different data between the 2 websites. 😕

fluxhutchinson
    Free Member

Oggles if your using IE try Firefox, i had the same problem.

Dibbs
    Free Member

Worked OK for me a couple of hours ago (using Chrome BTW).

quahogmtb

I was having problems using IE but on researching the issue started using Firefox – much better, no problems at all.

wwaswas

Have a look at strava.com 10 times better imo.

stumpy01

wwaswas – Member
    Have a look at strava.com 10 times better imo.

I have used Garmin Connect since I bought an Edge 500 around Christmas time when Halfords were doing them cheap.

What is it about Strava that makes it better? More features? More stable?? Interested to find out before signing up & finding out it’s not actually much different.

arcoolc
    Free Member

Oh bugger, too slow posting.

I use Strava over Garmin connect. Much easier to use and you can set segments and challenge other riders using the same sections of routes.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Perfect for me – with chrome – and 2 different forerunners! Went major wrong a few months back when I was all over Europe within 2 hours apparently – otherwise faultless!

stevewhyte
    Free Member

I dont get the strava thing to be honest, other than the challenging others i cant see any difference, i actually prefer the layout of GarminConnect.

I think it migt be my browser as i am now using IE Explorer 9

Will try firefox.

p7rich
    Free Member

Sign up with Strava. It’s free. You can continue to upload your rides to both whilst making your mind up which to go with. Didn’t take me long to choose Strava. 😉

stevewhyte
    Free Member

Just downloaded Firefox, and its working fine now, looks like the Garmin does not like IE 9, same a me really. 🙂

fluxhutchinson
    Free Member

😉

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Garmin Connect.’ is closed to new replies.