• This topic has 13 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by hooli.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Funkier bibs and padded shorts
  • SOAP
    Free Member

Bit disappointed with my endura 400 series pad.
    Anyone used this brand?

mattbilliard
    Free Member

I’ve got the padded shorts. They are comfy, I’d get another pair

Scapegoat

I like mine. Good comfy pad, and the wide grippers on the thighs are comfy too. Not too tight on the thighs either. Note if ordering online, that the bibs size up quite small.

Oh, and the pad is bright orange, so you can turn them inside out and run round the house doing baboon impressions. Or so I’ve heard…..

crapjumper
    Free Member

I’ve used endura padded shorts which were just ok . Bought some funkier ones which were well better.

tomhoward

When it comes to padded shorts, ‘funky’ is not a feature I’d be looking for…

Conan257
    Free Member

Happy with mine

RoterStern
    Free Member

I bot a fairly cheap pair from Parker international a few years ago. The chamois looks funky and is pretty comfortable.The only down side for me is the Material doesn’t wick as well as some of my other bibs, but they are still going strong.

aazlad
    Free Member

My funkier bibs are the comfiest I’ve worn…ever.

Sui
    Free Member

Recently got some 10 panel ones and they don’t feel that much better than my old Endura TAL stuff..

velomanic
    Free Member

I’ve got few pairs of Funkier padded shorts / thermal bib-tights and they’ve served me well. Would be happy to recommend them.

mtbtomo
    Free Member

+1 for Funkier.

Got their bib 3/4’s with just a normal pad and bib shorts with gel pad.

Both have a good pad that doesn’t just squidge to nothing when you sit on it.

acidchunks

For me their liner shorts are a bit on the small side. I’m a 34″ waist and the Large are a tight fit

mtbtomo
    Free Member

Yes, they are on the small side – sometimes I’m size small in some brands but the shop immediately recommended a medium for waist 30-32.

I have also have medium Lusso’s and they’re bordering on large.

hooli

I have a few pairs and they are OK. Winter ones are nice and warm and summer seem good value for the price.

I like the tip about the orange pad 😀

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Funkier bibs and padded shorts’ is closed to new replies.