Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Full face helmet for small head (women)
  • wolfenstein
    Free Member

Can anyone recommend a full face helmet for small size head (women) for other half.. Looking for kinda smaller than xs size 661 comp .thanks

anotherstan
    Free Member

i’ve just bought my 8yr old daughter an xs 661 comp shifted that fits a treat.
    have you (she) tried one? obviously, i don’t know the finer details of your other half, but can she really have a smaller head than an 8yr old?

legend
    Free Member

TLD have by far the best fit for small heeds. Mrs Legend’s always had trouble getting helmets to fit properly, Bell Bellistic/Rhythm Pro used to be a great option but discontinued a couple of years ago. Unfortunately TLDs obviously aren’t the cheapest, but there’s often a deal or two to be found. D2 works well, I’m reliably informed that D3 is even better.

Anotherstan, are you sure the fit’s that good? Many of the girls that race Diva Descent turned out to have poorly fitting helmets when they compared their own against a Troy Lee XS

EDIT: 661’s site says that the Comp and Evo are the same size. Mrs L had an Evo briefly and it was definitely bigger than an XS Troy Lee D2

anotherstan
    Free Member

“Anotherstan, are you sure the fit’s that good? “

well it certainly doesn’t slide/ wobble around, whilst at the same time it doesn’t stop the blood flow to her head.
    maybe she’s just got a big heed, i mean …she does take after her mother 🙄

wolfenstein
    Free Member

LOL… Hmm.. You sure about that xs size 661 shifted.. The wife must have fitted the small size in that shop

@legend. What TLD model got xs?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Full face helmet for small head (women)’ is closed to new replies.