Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FSA K-force cranks
  • wonnyj
    Free Member

There seem to be quite a few good deals around on these cranks at the moment.

Does anyone one have experience of them?

Some older reviews on mtb-r say that the pedal thread inserts have a tendency to fall out on older models but they must have fixed that by now…

goldenwonder
    Free Member

There have been a few where the alloy inserts come loose, either the pedal insert, or if for an internal BB, the insert for that. But whenever I've experienced it it has been sorted quickly enough under warranty without any problems.
    Lovely looking cranks too.

whytetrash

They are great…Windwave awesome on warranty…buy em with no worries I say 😉

foxyrider
    Free Member

No problems with mine in the last 4 months apart from the crank bolt loosening in 2 weeks – tightened and all fine for the last 3 months 🙂

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

Are awesome no doubt, as for pedal inserts coming loose, I'm heavy and they have been so far good but only real long term 'core use will tell.

Oh and the ceramic bearings make all the difference imo.

😀

rickon
    Free Member

£130 Jonny, i'm gonna have some for my race bike i think… they're 170 though… you happy with that?

Plus they'll be fully warrantied, so any problems just get em replaced for free 🙂

mcmoonter
    Free Member

On my third set. All replaced under warranty. Pedal threads last as long as rings and BB. 😀

wonnyj
    Free Member

Scott, Zoe was right. This bling is all your fault, white brakes hoses and carbon cranks here we come!

rickon
    Free Member

third set in how long Mooter?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FSA K-force cranks’ is closed to new replies.