Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Fruit pastilles and toilet issues
  • compositepro
    Free Member

Yesterday I bought a big jar of fruit pastilles 800g £4 quid a tesco on special christmas offer.

I have noticed an increase in bowel movements since beginning consumption (at around 8pm yesterday) and seeing as I finished the entire jar today was wondering if the coincidence of consuming such a large quantity was at all relevant.Time spent reading the ipad on the bog is now getting out of hand

Has anyone else concluded there’s a link with certain sweeties

project
    Free Member

I think you will find that the name fruit, has something to do with it.

Havent you ever thought of sharing with the rest of us.

compositepro
    Free Member

Theres some truth they contain 25% fruit juice then.

er no I’m from Yorkshire which makes me a tight bastard

giddykipper
    Free Member

There was me wondering about 100/120mm forks and i saw this and had to look. Um, unlikely to be the fruit, gelatin is a mild laxative?

Shit, as they say, happens. Especially if you gorge on fruit pastilles.

We are heading dangerously close to picolax territory here.

cookeaa

Time spent reading the ipad on the bog is now getting out of hand

Careful you don’t drop it down the shitter, I doubt you’ll find an app that cleans sugary turds off the screen…

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

An occasional clear out is good for you I reckon

teasel
    Free Member

I always thought that’s what fibre’s for.

A mild laxative prescribed by the docs for some ‘blockages’ is something akin to sugar water. It may infact be sugar water so necking a sh!t-load of sugary sweets probably helped your lack of braking at present.

compositepro
    Free Member

OOOOOH its not quite picolax. I read the thread ,having tried the drink and experienced theinduced activities before the camera.But the frequency is right up there without the urgency to go….everything in the picolax thread is true

Ipad has replaced magazines for all male alone time in the bathroom, it lives in there permanantly on the pile of magazines.Her indoors is pestering for her own Ipad 2 now. She wont touch it says its filthy.
    This however may be a good plan for any male having difficulty in keeping hold of said device as previously I could guarantee she would be welded to it on facebook.

At least I now know i may have created my own mild laxative and dont need to worry

101andy
    Free Member

Reminds me of a misguided sugar free mint session on the way to Glencoe. Had to run into the woods near Tyndrum!!

DickBarton

Jelly Babies…I find they are even more effective than Fruit Pastilles…and the damn things are so bloody moreish as well!

globalti
    Free Member

One word…… Pectin.

It’s what’s in prunes.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Coffee.

Strangely enough, coffee when I’m out, doesn’t have the same effect. But my coffee at home, bloody explosive!.

Maybe I need to purge the machine out…

samuri
    Free Member

I’ve never noticed this. But then I’m always eating real fruit.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Fruit pastilles and toilet issues’ is closed to new replies.