Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Froch v groves anywhere on line?
  • deluded
    Free Member

Is anyone shadow boxing in their lounge just in their boxers?

scaredypants

Did anyone else get a lot of “free virus scan” popups from that vipbox link ?

<tinfoil on, scanning>

wrightyson
    Free Member

The left cross was the shot that got it stopped. He had it in the bag. Poor earlier, groves took it to him. Froch has some heart!

wrecker
    Free Member

Just played the long game. Experience innit.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Is anyone shadowing boxing in their lounge just in their boxers?

Boner.
    Right.
    I.
    Strangest.
    The.
    Have.
    Now.

BoardinBob

Definitely too early but I think groves would have been KO’d anyway

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

As the young bull said to the old bull, “Let’s run down there and shag one of them cows…”

#ninjaedit 🙄

wrightyson
    Free Member

I am resetting my computer to yesterday as I’ve had more pop up shit going off than a little.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Shut up you nottingham ****

chojin
    Free Member

Froch is an idiot.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

They’re both idiots!

One of them still has his belts though. 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

Froch was honest about his knock down and he has just won a fight so may be a bit psyched at the moment.

What do you expect from him ? no the ref was wrong i was losing and he deserves it not me

DezB
    Free Member

Froch is an idiot.

Ooh, brave man. He sounded very sensible to me.
    Won a great fight. Yep, the ref could’ve let Groves get smashed to the canvas, but the result would’ve been the same. Amazing that Froch could get beaten so badly and look terrible for most of the fight, have it in him to put a finish on like that.

DezB
    Free Member

I was surprised that Froch didn’t use Groves’ “Are you gonna cry?” line back on him 😆

DezB
    Free Member

standing 8 would have sufficed

Not in the rules mate.

Junkyard
    Free Member

the internet has no rulzs dude 🙄

Garry_Lager

Bit premature that stoppage but better too early than too late. Guess with hindsight Groves will have wanted to have taken a canny knee there. Froch coming on strong and was never out of it all fight IMHO – although you wouldn’t have taken that from Jim Watt’s commentary. He’s quite the cheerleader when he picks his favourite.

warton
    Free Member

Refs should stop a fight when a fighter is in no position to defend himself.

Groves had his gloves high and was throwing punches. Yes, he was in a bit of trouble, but Froch had been in that level of trouble 3 or 4 times in the fight.

one of the worst decisions i’ve seen.

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Froch v groves anywhere on line?’ is closed to new replies.