Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Friday fun, mistakes in films.
  • BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

It’s like the arrow in the FedEx logo, once you know it’s there…

i had to google that..

Me too – good grief, does it jump out or what?

maccruiskeen

Harry_the_Spider – Member
    There are rubber ducks visible on many of the sets in Corronation Street. I know the guy who puts them there

Your pal should look at the work of Mel Chin and all the stuff he has hidden in plain view on the set of Melrose Place

Cougar

My IP address is 127.0.0.1. I bet you can’t hack your way into that. Give it your best shot.

I’ve actually done this. Script kiddie harassing me on ICQ back in ‘the day’, telling me he could hack me if I gave him my IP address. L33t skillz, clearly. So I said sure, it’s 127.35.201.64.

He promptly disppears off the ‘net. Reappears ten minutes later, sends me some abuse, then disappears again. Rinse and repeat half a dozen times, before calling me all the names under the sun and demanding to know how I could possibly be faster than him all the time.

Kids today, etc.

TheFlyingOx

In Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade, you see Indy pour out every last drop of water from the Cup Of Christ onto Henry’s bullet wound. Next scene, there’s water back in the cup. Truly, it’s a miracle.

donsimon
    Free Member

He promptly disppears off the ‘net. Reappears ten minutes later, sends me some abuse, then disappears again. Rinse and repeat half a dozen times, before calling me all the names under the sun

I know who that is…. they post on here, don’t they?

phiiiiil

There’s a chap wearing jeans walking about in the army camp near the beginning of Gladiator.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Saving Private Ryan, opening scenes, bullets shot from land that continue to travel through water (they don’t!).

Any US movie where guns are involved, gun makes a cocking sound every time it is moved.

Tyres screeching on wet/icy/grass surfaces.

markgraylish
    Free Member

Can’t remember which film it was, but there’s a ‘Hammer House of Horror’ type film supposedly set in Victorian London but there’s double yellow lines and Give Way signs on the roads…

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Friday fun, mistakes in films.’ is closed to new replies.