Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • fox service north east scotland??? help
  • RudiBoy
    Free Member

right need some help.

does any one know if there is a bike shop or person that can service a setof fox 40s in and around aberdeenshire and north east scotland.

the seals are all good but there is something knocking inside them and a loss of around an inch of travel

they will never get down and back to mojo in time for next weekend.
    when i need to use them

please help

steveh

Why not? if you send overnight on monday to mojo, loco tuning, j tech or whoever they’ll have them tuesday, back in the post weds worst case (quite possibly tuesday if you ask j tech or loco nicely) and easily back in time.
    I don’t know anywhere in scotland that’s suspension experts as it were.

simondbarnes

Why not? if you send overnight on monday to mojo, loco tuning, j tech or whoever they’ll have them tuesday, back in the post weds worst case

Mojo are currently quoting 5 day turnaround and the last set of forks we sent them took a week to get back to us.

bruneep

why not email loco and ask turnaround time?

AJ
    Free Member

basecamp bikes Grantown on spey ask for Ben He’ll sort ya.

Andy

steveh

J tech would be able to do it same day I’m 99% sure. Between them and loco someone definitely would. It’s worth a call to mojo or someone to discuss what it might be as well.

RudiBoy
    Free Member

spoke to mojo and said because of bank hols it will proably be the week after,

thanks aj will give thta a try

bgold81
    Free Member

Flotec Suspension in Edinburgh….very fast turn around!! http://www.flotecsuspension.co.uk

devs
    Free Member

Wot AJ sed.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘fox service north east scotland??? help’ is closed to new replies.