• This topic has 66 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Tim.
Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Forza 3 hot lap challenge?
  • Bez

Nice. Will see if I can wrest the TV from the missus later 🙂

Maple Valley better than Suzuka? That’s crazy talk. But then I’ve been watching F1 for the best part of 30 years; Suzuka is a classic venue.

slartybartfast
    Free Member

Suzuka is good but maple valley full has just a nice flow to it.

DaddyPig
    Free Member

If you’re really into your gaming you need a specific telly for just that. I have a cheeky little samsung 24 inch in ‘xbox corner’

Rosss
    Free Member

This im well up for ill set some laps on the mentioned tracks above. Also if anyone has live add me o Rosss x and im up for a race anytime. Oh and maple valley has a time trial on the full track with the focus rs – Perfection ive lapped it so many times im about 800th. If anyone on here can get higher than me on that by tomorow night ill gift them a car 😉 The challenge is on

bigyim
    Free Member

Ok so we shall have maple valley and Suzuka? So who’s winning what?

mav12
    Free Member

laguna seca 1.25.043

we all need to be using the same car at the same pi index isit going to be the flying lizard

Brake-neck
    Free Member

Can I respectfully suggest that all driving aids are the bad aids and shouldn’t be used due to extreme gheyness, also, the ring is the only real challenge surely. No driving aids, the ring, job done 😉

slartybartfast
    Free Member

Rosss where is the time trial, i can’t seem to find it.

Rosss
    Free Member

I wont be on tonight but ill try tomorow so what track and standard car are we using ?

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Been using the flying lizard, going to have another go tommorow. Are we allowed to dabble with the settings on the car (I don’t mean upgrade)? Or keep everything standard?

Rosss
    Free Member

slartybartfast – go on leaderboards from your career screen and timetrial is one of the options i found it hard to find too

Bez

Just had a chance to take a pop at Tsukuba full circuit. Got a tragic 58.546 but that’s with no aids (other than auto box – that’s allowed, right?)… just turned on ABS and TC (I feel dirty) and I’m on 55.586.

Cougar

*squints at the usernames here*

Do we have a couple of OAPs in our midst?

takisawa2

So its the Flying Lizard, with ABS & TC on the Suzuka track then…?

mav12
    Free Member

yep fying lizard #45 assists your own pref

just done a 54.8 Tsukuba abs on no tc or stab manual gears

Bez

Maple Valley short circuit 37.762 (auto, no assists).

The one problem I have with this is that my telly’s so piss-poor that in order to read any of the numbers I have to pause the game and go right up to the screen to make them out 😐

takisawa2

2:20 something at Suzuka.
    1:27 at Laguna.
    Be good if it was an online race, with everyone from this thread in it. Can that be done?

Haze

Expecting an Xbox to turn up at ours, hopefully in the next few days.

I have my copy of Forza 3 ready and waiting…

Jase_MK
    Free Member

We need a table of some sort to see who stands where. If we were all in each other’s xbox contact list then you can view the leaderboard of all your friends but I think that is only for a specific class and track and can’t be filtered to just laps with the flying lizard. Hmmm.

Maybe c&p the top fives times into each post on here or something…

Gonna try and set a couple of laps myself this morning

King-ocelot
    Free Member

@ bilyboulders: take it easy mate. I got if from c.difficle (? Some stomach bug) was off the bike for 6 months. I am one of those people who can’t sit still & tried to go back cycling to early, when I got breathless it really stung in the lungs. Just take it easy and ease yrself back into it. My left lung was scarred on x-rays for ages and took longer to recover as I tried to rush recovery. Keep warm too.

Jase_MK
    Free Member

Tsukuba – 53.703 (just using TC)

I’ll try the other tracks a bit later today

GW
    Free Member

Cougar – Member
    *squints at the usernames here*

Do we have a couple of OAPs in our midst?

wouldn’t that be OAXs? 🙄

shoei
    Free Member

Might have to kick my son off his xbox and have a go at this 😉

Smudger666

blimey – some fast times fo MAPLE – I’va managed a flying 1:29:something and cant keep up with my own ghost so i’ll call it a fluke!

Had tghe game since friday, loving it.

smudger 1966 is gamertag. up for a race if you see me on, unless I’m in a COD6 lobby 🙂

legend
    Free Member

Haven’t played Forza 3 in ages – defo gonna get back on it now though!

Legend2511 if anyone wants to add me

Cougar

wouldn’t that be OAXs?

Well, yeah.

I used to be a member of OAP back in PS2 days, good times *sniff*. When the next-gen consoles arrived, they stayed PS3-specific and I took the Xbox route, but a few others defected too. Some familiar-looking names on this thread , I wondered if it was related or not.

Tim
    Free Member

Can’t actually remember my lap times, but i set some last night 🙂

No TC, EPS or ABS, Auto gearbox but braking lines as i can never remember the track layouts. Weirdly i dont find braking points a problem on PGR4 but its an arse on Forza as there are less obvious waypoints (to me anyway)

Annoyingly, on the Forza website, you can look up leaderoards but not personal posted times (without clicking through hundreds of pages anyway)

Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘Forza 3 hot lap challenge?’ is closed to new replies.