Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Forest of Dean Sunday
  • MikeWW
    Free Member

Have to drop my son off at 9.00 am in the F of D and pick him up around 5 pm.(British Cycling holding a coaching session) So plenty of time in between for a bit of riding. Not been there before so if anybody about for either mountain biking or road biking it would be great to meet up. Quite flexible about pace and distance

Cheers
    Mike

tang
    Free Member

if no ones about then maybe hook up with IHN cotswold massiv ride on sunday, 10.30 from nr cheltenham. plenty of time to get there.
    http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/da-stw-cotswold-massiv-in-da-house-sun-14th-feb-set-phasers-on-pootle

mattsccm
    Free Member

Lurk around the cycle centre and tag on with some one.

MikeWW
    Free Member

Thanks for the suggestions so far
    Any others welcome

grahamh
    Free Member

There will be a cc-cc ride gathering at the Pedalabikeaway Centre
    from 10am. he guy who leads it, knows the forest like the
    back of his hand. So the ride is bound to take in some very
    interesting and hard to find singletrack.

sheldona
    Free Member

So the ride is bound to take in some very
    interesting and hard to find singletrack.

Such stuff exists in the FOD, I thought it was only suitable for 6"+ travel bikes?

(",)

MikeWW
    Free Member

grahamh – Member

There will be a cc-cc ride gathering at the Pedalabikeaway Centre
    from 10am. he guy who leads it, knows the forest like the
    back of his hand. So the ride is bound to take in some very
    interesting and hard to find singletrack
    That sounds good. Whats cc-cc?
    Whats the bike of choice?

MikeWW
    Free Member

Anybody else about as well?

psling
    Free Member

Whats cc-cc?

Cotswold & Cheltenham Cycle Club I believe.

It's the Wyedean Rally stages here today so some of the main tracks will be cut up by tommorrow. As mattsccm says, if you get to the Pedalabikeaway Cycle Centre on the B4234 near Cannop around 09.30 / 10.30 am there are likely to be a few groups going out or ask in the Centre and they'll point you towards some trails.

Unless you want to session the DH runs, HT or XC full sus is fine. Undulating woodsy singletrack is the norm, ground is pretty dry at the moment. SS friendly area too 😀

MikeWW
    Free Member

psling – Member

Whats cc-cc?

Cotswold & Cheltenham Cycle Club I believe.

It's the Wyedean Rally stages here today so some of the main tracks will be cut up by tommorrow. As mattsccm says, if you get to the Pedalabikeaway Cycle Centre on the B4234 near Cannop around 09.30 / 10.30 am there are likely to be a few groups going out or ask in the Centre and they'll point you towards some trails.

Unless you want to session the DH runs, HT or XC full sus is fine. Undulating woodsy singletrack is the norm, ground is pretty dry at the moment. SS friendly area too

Thanks. Looking forward to it. If you see a guy with a white helmet and Lichfield CCC top on that's me

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Forest of Dean Sunday’ is closed to new replies.