Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • For Sale – Chariot
  • tankslapper
    Free Member

Wheels have come off. Can be viewed at the rear of Twickenham – please contact me, Martin Johnson, for details……..

😉

allthepies
    Free Member

Soooo 2009 darlink

tankslapper
    Free Member

Sooooo every year! 😆

allthepies
    Free Member

Pardon ?

wheelz
    Free Member

Tomas O'Leary didn't look very happy when Danny Care dumped him on his head for holding onto the ball for the second time when England were awarded a penalty.

Don't think it warranted reversing the penalty decision though.

Jonny Wilkinson must be wondering if he'll be selected for the next match after his performance today.

tankslapper
    Free Member

Very concerned about O'Drisccol – hell of a take out by his own team mate!

Northwind

I had a little smile, not so much at Wilkinson missing, but at the fact that the entire rest of the team were so caught out when it came back off the post, as if to say "But he can't miss!".

anokdale
    Free Member

Is that the model with 2 World Cup finals and a World Cup win in it ?
    Good model that one, i would wait for the next one at the World Cup it tends to get a few more miles on it than the Welsh, Scots, Irish ones. 😉 They tend to get recalled early on.

backhander
    Free Member

Welsh, Scots, Irish ones. They tend to get recalled fall apart early on.

That was the second place play off. 4th is between the welsh and italians now.

Houns

lol @ the last 2 posts

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

anokdale, it has some good provenance, it's true. The only problem is that since then, the owner has been very poor at getting services done and there's some serious chassis damage as well. In fact, there are rumours that it's a cut and shut post accident. Shoddy repairs were carried out by Vainokolo, Flutey and Sons somewhere in the South Pacific.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Tomas O'Leary didn't look very happy when Danny Care dumped him on his head for holding onto the ball for the second time when England were awarded a penalty.

I thought the same thing at first until looking at it again on the replay. The ref blew, and as soon as his arm was straight, Care dumped him on the ground. It's not as if O'Leary ran off with the ball in his hand. Care anticipated that he might do just that and made the decision to dump him. Scrum halves are allowed a certain latitude from refs in terms of spikier behaviour. The ref consulted with the touch judge for some time before reversing the penalty which was the right decision.

If Care had spent a bit more time "anticipating" the phases and actually getting to the back of the rucks to recycle and speed England's possession up, they may have faired better on the day. It was a stupid thing to do, perhaps he was frustrated at being outperformed on the day by his counterpart…

backhander
    Free Member

Well flashy, the chariot placed higher than the welsh one last year and will this year too!
    Also they are currently ranked 2 places higher according to the IRB!

anokdale
    Free Member

CFH- Clutching at straws old man, [u]rumours that it's a cut and shut post accident. Shoddy repairs were carried out by Vainokolo, Flutey and Sons somewhere in the South Pacific

Rumours are just that and i am surprised you took notice of them, my only concern is at No 10, we need a playmaker now, even me with my dodgy eyes can predict JWs next move when he has the ball in hand and the hospital passes he throws out are criminal. 6 Nations is a good warm up for the World Cup though however i remain magnanimous in defeat to the Irish but dismayed with the Welsh belief they should have won on Friday night, they lost 3 points when they were one man up !!! i live in Wales and there are some desperate Druids out and about,oh and how i revelled last night at the junior section fundraising event at my boys Rugby Club(Abergavenny) some real sense of humour failures when i greeted everyone in French and drank Vin Rouge all night. 😆 Did not have the gonads to ask for crossants in Waitrose this morning though.

I do await the chariots facelift model though, one with a little more finnishing speed and savagery near the opponents line.

anokdale
    Free Member

Oh for what it is worth i think Italy will beat Wales, seriously not meaning to rip the urine but Italy will come out hard and fast with confidence they have never had before. Discuss 👿

whytetrash

Anokdale ..I suspect you are wrong about Italy…Gatlands told them to start playing when they are just 10 points behind now!…we seem to have two settings, laid back and lacksidaisical or SFD…sheer F**king desperation…which produces rugby that is so fantastic to watch that it makes up for the earlier dross…and to some extent reduces the pain of the losses…plus once we've lost to England other defeats are just fleshwounds!…Wales fans defo get the best package in terms of excitement and tension!

anokdale
    Free Member

Whytetrash – Got to agree with you, nothing like a Welsh team (and a French team) throwing the ball around like it is a hot brick, some great backs at the moment especially in the Welsh team.

England lacking a 10 and some centres that can run at brickwalls in my opinion.

Danny Care is good and with better to come but he got "old soldiered" yesterday and has to learn to stand back from it.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘For Sale – Chariot’ is closed to new replies.