Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • For nine months I have been carrying her… (Alpine content)
  • wiggles
    Free Member

… back and forth from the work stand now she is finished!

Found my local spot destroyed by tree felling and the ensuing swarm of land rovers Liberating fire wood… So nothing but mud and ruts all the fun drops and jumps are unrideable so didn’t really get to test it but nothing fell off!

Hopefully you all had some better luck on finding somewhere to ride.

wiggles
    Free Member

What, is my tyre-valve alignment not bad enough to get any insults? 😉

NorthCountryBoy
    Free Member

looks good enjoy 🙂

grum
    Free Member

Nice looking bike that.

garage-dweller

What, is my tyre-valve alignment not bad enough to get any insults

You know it’s been sunny out?

Really like that though. Your garden is a mess.

Northwind

Fence needs a varnish. Also some wood.

Nice that, I wouldn’t have thought the colours would work but I reckon they do

cookeaa

Looks good that, long old fork ready for some Gnarr… Sounds like you’ll be spending more time with the shovel though.

wiggles
    Free Member

You know it’s been sunny out?

I know I had been out and enjoyed it for a few hours and was home by 9!

Rear tyre (On1 smorgasbord) feels a bit squirmy in the turns, will try higher pressure but might just be me not using dual compound before.

Will give it a proper test at afan/cwmcarn/FoD next weekend (yet to be decided)

fasternotfatter
    Free Member

It looks nice. How does it ride?

wiggles
    Free Member

Seems good so far not really gone down anything too challenging to really find out. The 160mm travel and the frame seem to really smooth the trail out a lot though(coming from a 120mm ALU ht). Brakes still need bedding in but the rest of the zee stuff seems great. Saint cranks don’t bend when I stand on them like the octolink thingies on my other bike…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘For nine months I have been carrying her… (Alpine content)’ is closed to new replies.