Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Footy WC in the work place
  • tiger_roach
    Free Member

Went to a client company yesterday and saw the flags of various countries hanging around the office. Well that's all very nice I thought and then found out that each employee has been told which team to support and to wear clothing with the colours of their country when their team is playing. Well that's odd I thought. Anyone else got anything like this going on at their work place?

tails
    Free Member

No but it sounds like fun!

simonralli2
    Free Member

Told which team to support? Can you explain why?

I used to work for William Hill so we had lots of tvs with sport on 24 x 7 x 365 which was good!

allthegear
    Free Member

Dunno but I reckon most people here are watching the live feed from the BBC…

thehillsofsomerset
    Free Member

yeah we have that – we are Cameroon, so as soon as they get knocked out we can put our england flags up, assuming they are still there.

I personally enjoyed it, others did not!

PenrodPooch
    Free Member

We have lots of americans and germans working on our programme, and a massive screen showing the games, so its been a really good athmosphere. I say this as someone who doesn't really have any interest in the foorball

iDave
    Free Member

sounds like complete vvanky bollox to me

MrsToast
    Free Member

We had a sweepstake, and people decided to make little flags for the team they'd pulled out. I'm quite heavily rooting for Germany to win, I want that £37!

tiger_roach
    Free Member

Told which team to support? Can you explain why?

They didn't seem to know but seemed OK about it; very accepting of them.

dmiller
    Free Member

then found out that each employee has been told which team to support and to wear clothing with the colours of their country when their team is playing.

Wow did you visit us? We have all that pish. Meant to improve moral… no-one has the time to care.

john_drummer
    Free Member

each employee has been told which team to support

if they tried that at our place they'd be told exactly where they can shove their **** world **** cup

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Footy WC in the work place’ is closed to new replies.