Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Food help please
  • petergriffin
    Free Member

Look on the “Where do i find the iDiet” post, its there as a link.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

He’s a complete knob end about some foods, he’ll be half way through a meal and declare he hasn’t like such and such for years. Usually news to me, perhaps it’s just my cooking It’s probably most likely my cooking to be fair

How’re our young lovers doing these days then? Married life going well?

donsimon
    Free Member

iDave diet, thanks for the help petergriffin. 😐

tron
    Free Member

Tesco sell quinoa.

donsimon
    Free Member

Thank you tron.

petergriffin
    Free Member

Dont eat quinoa on the iDave/slow carb diet….tasty as it is.

Jamie
    Free Member

I have put on 8lbs since Friday morning.

Reverse iDave. 🙁

emma82
    Free Member

How’re our young lovers doing these days then? Married life going well

Going very well thank you, Mr82 is now ensconsed in a computer game that he purchased on the morning of the wedding and only had an hour to play as the poor soul had to get to the registry office at 3.00 p.m, nearly killed him having to go on honeymoon without it so since we got home I’ve not heard a peep.

I really shouldn’t make him out to be such a spanner, he’s actually the nicest guy I’ve ever met. 🙂

Right, I shall start reducing carbs then, stick with salad although I don’t think I’ll completely give up fruit until I can get the veg sorted out, I’m definitely more of a fruit lover than a vegetable lover so need to swap that around really.

Thanks for the idave! I’ll have a read and update on progress. Official weigh in is tomorrow but I was 10st 5 1/2lbs yesterday afternoon (post poop).

Jamie – just poo more man – men don’t usually have a problem pooing 😯

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Food help please’ is closed to new replies.