Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Food and www.graze.com
  • Munqe-chick
    Free Member

http://www.graze.com
    So anyone used these before? I have got myself a free box and they look okay but I’m not sure £3.59 (including P&P) is a viable weekly or whatever option! Is it just cheaper to do it yourself? Although you do end up with bigger bags of the same stuff rather than a small selection. I like the idea. I got a nibble box with some flapjack, chilli crackers, seeds and fruit.

If you fancy it use: ZVPKY9Q and get a box for free! Then do what I’m toying with doing cancelling after I’ve bought one more.

FuzzyWuzzy

Some of the women in the office here get them, seem decent quality but I’m with iDave on the ‘you shouldn’t need to snack if you eat properly’ thing and nuts and stuff you’re packing in a lot of calories in not much volume.

tonyg2003

Mrs G gets them delivered to work and rates them

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Now I disagree with idave on that, no matter what I eat or how much I have to eat little and more often then normal set meals time. I just wondered on people’s thought. I normally just eat fruit or raw carrots, cucumbers etc just thought it was something a little different.

crazy-legs

I like them. I’m also too lazy to cancel the box that arrives each week. 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

I like them too – really good choice of nibbles and everything tastes great.
    Had some problems with delivery (not their fault, but they gave me free boxes anyway), so I switched to buying bags of fruit & nut from Tescos – at £1.50 – £2.00 a bag, no better value.
    Graze contacted me last week with an offer to restart, so I am cos they were great.
    Its worth a try as it is very easy to cancel, change deliveries etc on the web.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I was thinking I might get one a week or something. It’s so easy to swap around, cancel. i’ve ordered an energy box for next week. What ones do you get DezB?
    Thing about buying a bag of fruit/nut is you are tied to the same thing, I like the variety.

DezB
    Free Member

I can’t remember – I thought it’d be a nice surprise when it turns up!
    I just made sure I chose the boxes that included flapjacks. Cos I loves flapjacks.

TooTall
    Free Member

A colleague gets them. I go to my nearest asian food store and buy big bags of the same sort of thing for much less and bring mixtures of them to work. A middle class solution to a problem I didn’t have TBH.

DezB
    Free Member

A middle class solution

Oh gosh. I’m all inthulted now.

Taff
    Free Member

I had the doiscounted box offers last week and then cancelled, they straight away came back saying I could have them for 2.99 instead. Nearly went for it but thought do I need them! No, I have Jaffa cakes…

Their chilli crackers are awesome!

DezB
    Free Member

Don’t tell me you’re middle class too, Taff? Must be that Leigh Park effect (I’m from there as well 🙂 )

superfli
    Free Member

Just tucking into my weekly box now.. Didnt really need them, but I was a prime candidate – love nuts and seeds+olives and work in an office. Could probably do without, but its not that much a week considering I make my own lunch each day.
    You Parkies, there f’all middle class about Leigh Park! Closest thing to middle class is Staunton Park carpark when its full of visitors 😉

DezB
    Free Member

Oi! Its “Parkers” if you don’t mind, old bean.

superfli
    Free Member

😆

Gary_M
    Free Member

I’ve been getting them for a good few months now, love my weekly graze box.

binners

I don’t know. You lot and your la-di-da middle class ways. You need to MTFU a bit. This is the only thing you need at work…

Simply replace every 2 days or so

simonk
    Free Member

I used them for about 6 months and the variety is pretty good as is the price, really tasty as well. In the end I just bought big bags of cashews as or pumpkin seeds it worked out cheaper

bland

Our fridge at work is stocked well up with bags of M&S factory shop mis shapes, the ones that come in plastic tubs, 3 for a fiver, only you get a sack full, well carrier bags worth for £1.10!

Currently on with mini mince pies and rocky roads

DezB
    Free Member

Code for a free Graze box

J7LNTW8D

Mmmm… flapjaaacks 🙂

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

DezB that code wouldnt’ work for me 🙁 boooo

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

free box arrived – doesn’t look like great value, but mmmmm tasty or what?
    anyway code is R5MDCJMC if anyone wants it

cheers m_c

btw – have you been away on your diving trip yet?

DezB
    Free Member

DezB that code wouldnt’ work for me boooo

Hmm… I shall check that!

DezB
    Free Member

give your friends a free graze box — just forward this email on
    You can give all your friends a free graze box and another half price by giving them this promotion code…
    free box code: J7LNTW8A
    they enter at: http://www.graze.com

Oh, “A” at the end, not D..

Pieface

Overpriced IMO. Someone at work used to get them and the portions are quite measly

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

portions are quite measly

filling though – the poppy seed flatbread with apple&pear chutney dip filled the hole. 1 pack emty and 2 other half packs to get through I feel quite sated. Very very tasty, nothing like Tesco Finest nuts and sawdust mix
    Not sure about £3.50 worth though

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

You need to MTFU a bit.

what? Walkers? Fk off, this for M’ingTFU

or these if you can find them

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

BigButSlimmerBloke 3 weeks until the diving trip! Can’t wait super excited.

the portions are small but the point is they are filling. They should make them 5 in a box then that would be one a day to see me through work. I’m not that sure on £3.50 but I keep thinking yes I would buy a bag of cashew nuts of whatever but I probably wouldnt’ find it so easy for portion control.

Some people treat themselves to handbags, alcohol, magazines etc for a short while this may be my little treat, there are some gorgeous looking/sounding nibbles on there!!

neil853
    Free Member

I get them once a week, breaks the day up and gives me something to nibble on. I get them delivered on the days I go nightriding for that little energy boost (probably all in my head like). 😀

crazy-legs

T9CNHWBD
    if anyone wants a free box

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Food and www.graze.com’ is closed to new replies.