Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • FOD advice
  • timidwheeler

I heard a rumour that there is a new link from the drop-off point to the jump line. Can anyone give me directions to find it? Also any advise on where to find the easiest downhill runs?

Lastly we are going to spend a day down by Dowies. I know there are other good lines north of Dowies. Would anyone tell me how to find them. Email in profile if required.
    Cheers for any help.

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

If you know the Dowies area then maybe you know the Bluebell trail?the fire road that crosses and so does Dowies 5 leads to the trails at shut castle/little Drybrook if this makes any sense there is a load of trails there too.

timidwheeler

Anyone tell me how to get to launchpad?

CheesybeanZ

From the pedal away centre , straight up the push up track and you’ll see launch pad running to your right , just keep goig up to the right.

timidwheeler

Anyone tell me how to get to launchpad?
    From the uplift via the new bit?

singlespeedstu

After the dropoff point take the new trail on the left. That finishes directly opposite the start of launchpad.

timidwheeler

Cheers 🙂
    I’m guessing it’s obvious. Is it before or after Verderers or after corkscrew /flatlands?

singlespeedstu

Just past the info board.
    One trail starts on the right and two others start on the left.
    Take the first one on the left. They were still building bits of it a couple of weeks back.

timidwheeler

Fanku.

timidwheeler

Just for info, the top of launch pad is closed as it isn’t finished. The rest of the trails are running well.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘FOD advice’ is closed to new replies.