Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Flyxxi Chinese carbon frames
  • flatfish
    Free Member

Anybody got a carbon frame from them?
    Should I?
    Like the look of the mountain bike frame and wondered if there was any real user feed back.

http://flyxii.com/en/products/flx-fr-212-matt-fork-15mm.html

flatfish
    Free Member

Anybody?

T666DOM

I’ve had carbon cyclocross frame for about 6 months. It’s been great, I’ve had 4 sets of forks for various bikes and never had a problem with flyxx. I use the cross frame to commute on. It’s been solid for crappy north Yorkshire roads. I’m currently running it with road tyres. I did a 100 mile sportif a couple of weeks ago. If not hesitate for a second to buy another frame from them.

antares
    Free Member

I had a 29er frame for about a year before selling it on. Couldn’t fault it really. Only reason I sold it was I needed to put a Hamax child seat on my bike and didn’t fancy clamping one onto a carbon frame, so ended up buying an alu Highball.

granny_ring

I’ve also thought about getting a cheap 29er frame.
    Have you seen either of these Ebay beauties? Would be interested to hear any feedback.
    This or this

shedbrewed
    Free Member

Club chairman has had one for a couple of years with no problems.

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Hammered a 29er Flyxii frame for two years, raced it maybe 40 times +. Brilliant.

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Oh and i have a cross frame as well thats taken a proper good thrashing for a year.

granny_ring

King, would you say that the 29er frame is a harsh ride or more forgiving than alloy?

raisinhat
    Free Member

For those who have the cyclocross frame, what are the clearances like front and rear? Seriously looking at one of these for a do it all off-road + commute type bike, but would like something that would take 40c tyres and mudguards at the same time.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I’ve had the roadie on for 18 months now and its a solid well finished frame.

jwh
    Free Member

I have the carbon 29er from ican and its been great.
    Been riding it hard for 9 months and no issues with it yet.
    Only thing is the headset is weird size and recommend buying one with the frame from ican at the same time.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Had a few frames, no issues at all.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Flyxxi Chinese carbon frames’ is closed to new replies.