Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Flying to Copenhagen
  • Pigface
    Free Member

Anyone know the following?

How long does it take to go from Aarhus to Copenhagen, cost?

Does Easyjet fly to Copenhagen or is it like Ryanair where you end up miles away ie Aarhus.

Any good deals or recommendations for cheap flights

corroded
    Free Member

Just got back from Copenhagen. Flew Easyjet from Gatwick, which was as reasonably priced and disorganised as expected. They go direct to Copenhagen airport and it's 15 mins on the metro into the centre. SAS also fly from Heathrow.

BlingBling
    Free Member

Aarhus

in the middle of Aarstreet

london_lady
    Free Member

Dainsh trains web pages

http://www.dsb.dk/cs/Satellite?pagename=DSBUK/Forside

It reckons about 325 DKK on the journey planner

Pigface
    Free Member

Thanks one and all, meeting the Mrs in Helsingborg next month. I will throw myself on the mercy of Easyjet. Can it be any worse than the Ryanair experience.

uplink
    Free Member

I fly Ryanair & Easyjet a good bit & certainly don't have any more problems than I do with BA & the like

Why not fly SAS if the cheapies worry you

bent_udder
    Free Member

The metro and suburban services can be a little shambolic, but it's a very good-natured sort of shambles. One of the nicer places in the world to fly into / out of.

Pigface
    Free Member

I fly to Skavsta on Ryanair every month and things seem to be slipping a bit with them. No real problems ever but the staff seem to be more stressed. Never flown Easyjet.

GEDA
    Free Member

Try cimber air. they do quite good deals and fly to Aarhus

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

I do anywhere between 50 and 100 flights every year and have experience of most European carriers. Ryanair is one of the few airlines I avoid like the plague. They pride themselves on customer unfriendliness and some of their practices have potential safety implications

Mikkel
    Free Member

the Airport they label as Århus is an hour or so on bus away from Århus.
    Its in Tirstrup, so it will be an hour min on bus to train, then 2-3 hours on train to copenhagen.

Pigface
    Free Member

Mikkel Thanks that was what I thought.

Mikkel
    Free Member

Bling Bling, are you my girlfriend?
    she made the exact same Joke when we passed signs for Århus, when driving in Denmark some weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Flying to Copenhagen’ is closed to new replies.