Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • CRC – Please help!
  • andysandes
    Free Member

I couldn't believe it before xmas I ordered some some pedro and park bottle openers, so small parcel on 22nd Dec and they arrived the next day on the standard delivery!!

I've been using them for years, since my first order of some hard nox leg armour (if people remember that stuff!) and stuff has always turned up super quick!

StuMcGroo
    Free Member

warton, i was going to say what gravitysucks said but he beat me to it.

anyway, it would seem that thanks to this forum, shiny is now a happy and future customer of crc.

also, i don't know andy or if he appreciates this sort of publicity on a public forum but hats off to him for coming on and sorting these problems out, very commendable in my opinion.

AndyNot@CRC
    Free Member

Shiny, no problem, and good luck!

AndyNot@CRC
    Free Member

Stu McGroo,

I'd rather not have any issues that I have to come on here and deal with at all to be honest and we are doing a lot here to minimise the times i will have to, but if I am needed I will do what I can to help….

Marge
    Free Member

I ordered some bits & bobs on the 29th Dec & they were here in Belgium on the 4th Jan. (maybe we have different type of snow here :D)
    So far CRC have never failed for me on delivery…

dogmatix

I'm sure CRC have screwed up a few times… but in my experience in ordering from them for 4 years I have only ever had one single problem, a headset i ordered looked used, but i rekon someone must have sent that back to them in that condition, i suppose they could have checked, buti didnt really care as they readily replaced it. Other than that, and as someone who works on ecommerce websites, i can only say their delivery service is the mark by which i judge others. And we all know they are great for price. To be honest with some of their prices you could expect them to take their customers for granted. But nothing of it. They deliver for me every time. They are great with returns also. I have no need to blow smoke up their jacksies but that is simply my experience. They have generally been pretty good with email reponses and very helpful. Sure the phone is quie often jammed but i suppose its tuff being popular? Now i don't want to do down people that have problems. If it was me id be pissed too. But i rekon its reasonably rare with them.

kevster
    Free Member

Andy, whats the situation with my order, orer no. 3397369? Cheers, Kev

westkipper
    Free Member

I'm having severe Royal Mail/ CRC issues.
    1) Royal Mail (my employers) dont pay me enough, so I cant spend more money with them.
    2) CRC ( with that in mind) wont be charitable and let me have stuff for free.
    Seriously, when I see my customers getting CRC stuff, as a fellow cyclist I always go to a bit more trouble/time than I'm meant to to make sure they get their items.
    Just be in, OK!!

peteimpreza

@ Andy from CRC.

Parcels located.

We were carded by Royal Mail and went to collect from the local office. They handed over some parcels but not all. The CRC ones were retained in error. A call to them this morning has cleared things up and the good lady has collected them this morning.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘CRC – Please help!’ is closed to new replies.