Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Five Ten shoe owners – sizing?
  • nacho
    Free Member

Thinking of buying some Five Ten shoes online, I’m normally a 42, any comments as to how they size up? My shimano’s I had to buy a 44. Any help appreciated

thanks

nacho

tthew

I google’d exactly the same question the other day. An old thread off here suggested just buy your normal size, which I did but they’ve not turned up yet to confirm.

jambalaya
    Free Member

I just bought some today, got a half UK size up and they still felt snug around top of foot despite being “long”. Not ridden them yet.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Why not go to a bike shop, try them on, then buy the right size…..From that very same shop!

Just a thought….

aracer
    Free Member

What if your LBS (or any convenient BS) doesn’t stock them?

therag
    Free Member

Ive got 5 10 freeriders in the same size as my normal shoes. Lovely to ride in but foul to walk in and take days to dry

oxnop
    Free Member

Same size as normal shoes. Shimanos I have to size up.

nacho
    Free Member

Thanks all, flashy I’m buying them in the sale, my LBS doesn’t stock them and I would never go in to try shoes then buy on line.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Nacho, then you are a decent honest person! 🙂

Size is perfectly normal, if a little wide.

aracer
    Free Member

Where are they on sale?

Everybody was telling me to go up a size in Shimano – which ended up costing me return postage, as the size up were too big, and my normal size just right (AM41s)

nacho
    Free Member

Thanks flashy, I have a great LBS and use them whenever I can, I ride with some of there staff and buy everything I can through them as they look after me well, but on the odd ocassion when there’s a bargain I go online and they forgive me 😆
    aracer they are on CRC, I just bought some Barron Freerides for £59

SBrock
    Free Member

My 5,10 impact lows are my normal shoe size
    Perfect
    Until I washed them, they feel bigger now but perfect with a pair of mid seal skinz socks on!

Bunnyhop

Normal shoe size.
    Not attractive though, however they do a good job of keeping feet firmly on the pedals. I’ve been wearing mine with gaiters for the last few wintery rides.

Mine were purchased from 18 bikes.

skiboy
    Free Member

same size as shoe size for me 9’s ..purchased a pair of sam hills, lovely, comfortable and look good, i have been wearing mine with just DC socks and shorts ’cause i’m well ‘ard

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Five Ten shoe owners – sizing?’ is closed to new replies.