Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Fishers and Giant can blow me
  • orangeboy
    Free Member

I thought it was the shop your contract was with and not giant / sram. Although both seem poor with there service.
    A lot of brand only shops are not owned by the brand but not sure with this store?

oink1
    Free Member

Its a sad state of affairs, no one gives a toss about customer service anymore 🙁

hora
    Free Member

You’re very patient. Especially if they sent back dubious forks. You could argue if they aren’t working right and fail during a rude at the wrong point. Far fetched? When I read ‘5 weeks’+ I don’t think the company cares about its customers. Only sales.

summitchilterns
    Free Member

OP – sorry to hear of your issues, agree with previous comments, get on Social Media and make a fuss… As the biggest bike manufacturer globally they must have employees to help expedite issues and keep bad social media feedback to a minimum? (You’d imagine anyway!). Good luck…

atlaz
    Free Member

My experience with Cannondale is the local(ish) lot were useless but the European HQ were a lot better. Okay, that’s a relative term as I can buy a full bike for the crash replacement frame cost I was offered but at least they offered something.

philxx1975
    Free Member

So your saying

You would rather have a blow job from giant and fisher’s than address the problem

I don’t think even if they sent someone from each organisation to provide this service it will get your forks fixed.

honourablegeorge

To be hones,t I think the main issue here is that you’re giving the Giant shop where you bought the bike something of a bye. However nice those folks are, it’s them that need to be making your case. You need the manager of that store sorting this out.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

I reckon I should bookmark this thread for all the times people bang on about how LBSeseses are so wonderful.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I reckon I should bookmark this thread for all the times people bang on about how LBSeseses are so wonderful.

Most of mine are, and are up front with customers, go as far as they can etc. the problems generally come when manufacturers start speccing unique parts.
    There appears to be no other fork at the moment so needs something a bit special sorting out.
    Mate had a Spec with the stupid yolk that was trashing CC shocks after 5 swaps they got him a RS instead all much happier. The same guy then found out that the wheel was specced with a stupid obscure number of spokes rendering the hub nearly useless unless you continued to buy the cheese wheels.
    Also how would buying the same bike from Dave’s Discount Internet Bike Shed have helped the OP?

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Fishers and Giant can blow me’ is closed to new replies.