Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • First World Problems…
  • teethgrinder
    coffeeking
    Free Member

Not really, noisy neighbours (whatever the reason) can be a living hell, regardless of your property value.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

the suffering couple sued the Elliott Corporation, based in the Marshall Islands, who are the current landlords of the upstairs flat

Now that’s what I call an “absent” landlord.

I bet they’re miffed having to make the 16,000 mile round trip to attend the Court of Appeal hearings in London.

I wonder why they didn’t buy a property closer to home ? The regular trips to London must be eating away at their profits.

scaredypants

clicky heels indoors ?

it’s either that fella off got to dance or jackboots and stillettos* – is the formula one bandwagon in town ?

*I’m ruling out Dorothy from the wizard of oz as she’s fictional

CaptJon
    Free Member

coffeeking – Member
    Not really, noisy neighbours (whatever the reason) can be a living hell, regardless of your property value.

this

mrmo
    Free Member

having lived in a cheap-ish flat the sound of foot steps on wood really is terrible. It is hard to explain how the continuous clicking from upstairs really drills into your head. I would go as far as saying that all wood and laminates should be banned from flats unless serious soundproofing has been put in place.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

CaptJon and coffeeking, +1.

Mansion flats are a delight, but wooden floors can be hellish, unless on the ground floor.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘First World Problems…’ is closed to new replies.