Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Film Easter eggs and hidden secrets
  • j_me
    Free Member

Which ones have you spotted.?
    The guy that does the drug deal in trainspotting is the flatmate in shallow grave, even the bag of cash is the same

Drac

For bonus points he’s the author of the book, Irvine Walsh. Well the guy that hands them the bag that is, Mikey Forestor.

dogbert
    Free Member

in Super 8 the petrol station is called Kelvin, the same ship Kirks dad get’s twatted in at the beginning of Star Trek and you can buy Slusho inside, the company the lead character from Cloverfield is off to work for at the beginning of the film. (JJ Abrahms films)

I spot loads of these things, the wife now hates watching films with me

druidh
    Free Member

Not film but….in the Battlestar Galactica TV series, one of the opening scenes has Laura Roslin chatting to the doctor about her scan results. There are various spacecraft flying overhead. One of them is Destiny.

j_me
    Free Member

Edit ok……gotcha drac

racefaceec90

the millenium falcon one of the buildings in bladerunner

druidh
    Free Member

John Landis movies always feature the phrase “See you next Wednesday”.
    In “Changing Places”, it’s written on a poster on Jamie Lee Curtis’s bedroom.
    In “Thriller”, it’s spoken by one of the characters on the movie MJ and his girlfriend are watching.

dogbert
    Free Member

ET is in Star Wars Phantom Menace

clipper68
    Free Member

Druidh.. its Serenity in BSG and I’m glad someone saw it. Fed up of pausing it to show someone only for them to go.. eh?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Nick Van Owen and Roland Tembo in Jurassic Park….

Sing along everyone…..

Roland the headless Thompson gunner…

Harry_the_Spider

In the hangar scene in Star Wars when Luke and Han steal the stormtrooper uniforms then fake a communications problem in order to gain access to the control room the call sign that the operator uses is 1138. The first film made by George Lucas was THX 1138.

There you go.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

All the Pixar movies feature ‘A113’ somewhere.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Film Easter eggs and hidden secrets’ is closed to new replies.