Viewing 30 posts - 41 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Cerebral Feminists help a lady friend in peril
  • SiB
    Free Member

Just make another profile on here and share the story with us all, go on, you know you want to.Its monday afterall and we could all do with a good story to cheer the day up (well I could anyway after reading the entire thread of Rubbish and his wife walking out with their child).

toys19
    Free Member

well it involves the boyfriends appreciation of a joint emission over each others crying bald men..

SiB
    Free Member

toys19…..you make it sound so romantic and not in the slightest bit grubby, a lovely way of words!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I have the strangest…

cranberry
    Free Member

So the boyfriend is still an <emission covered> weasel, and she is still content to be a doormat ?

At least STW have been entertained.

philconsequence
    Free Member

whats a shemale?

Phil
    ————————————————–

toys19
    Free Member

well, tbh I dunno, but the BF appears to have had relations with someone equipped with man parts, who calls themselves a shemale, and BF appears thrilled about it. Happy days for him I guess.

dogbert
    Free Member

“if I’ve got anything, it’s over for sure”…

I always end any relationship when these guys turn up

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N3dI-j6enA[/video]

MoreCashThanDash

Was Al expressing shock or advertising himself?

littlemisspanda
    Free Member

Try getting her “He’s just not that into you”. It’s a bit American and a bit “go girlfriend” but the main principle of the book is very simple. Or try the list below.

If he’s been looking on dating sites, he’s not that into her.
    If he’s been doing sexy online chat with other women, he’s not that into her.
    If he’s meeting up with these other women, he’s not that into her.
    If he’s cheating, he’s not that into her. And if he’s not that into her, he will continue to do it.

Now, does she want to continue to be someone’s fallback option while he looks round on the internet for something better, or does she want to go out there and find someone who isn’t a selfish lying tw@, and who is into her?

Simple 🙂

toys19
    Free Member

littlemisspanda, I’ll be honest by now I have given up. I take her for coffee, shoulder to cry on, tell her the same things, but no effect. I shall renew my efforts and get that book. Ta.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Is she under 35 and fit?

I might know someone who can help…

toys19
    Free Member

TSY yes, into cycling running and stuff, slim, attractive, and in Devon.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

*cracks knuckles and slicks eyebrows*

I love a victim.

toys19
    Free Member

are you over 5’11”?

cranberry
    Free Member

So she’s not picky about whether her partner is sprinkling his magic on a shemale’s male chicken ( if I deciphered the above correctly ), but not being tall enough is a red card ??

😯

Moses

Nope, but shortish legs are a bonus for knee-tremblers behind the wheelie-bins.

SiB
    Free Member

Yes, 6ft. I used to live down in Devon and would like to return…..has she got OHAC? Car not too important as we can ride

MrsToast
    Free Member

So she’s not picky about whether her partner is sprinkling his magic on a shemale’s male chicken ( if I deciphered the above correctly ), but not being tall enough is a red card ??

Well, you’ve got to have standards…

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

are you over 5’11”?

As close as damnit… I’ve got great abs and a tan?

toys19
    Free Member

Cranberry, yes, you read correctly, and yes you have to be tall and handsome. (I think thats why she likes talking to me, I’m unthreatening, given my stature and looks)

Anyway in all reality she is a lovely girl, and I have a lot of time for her. I do hope that she will meet soemone nice sooner or later..

TSY, having briefly met you, I can vouch for the fact that you are near enough the right height, but I can’t remember the rest..

cynic-al
    Free Member

It is odd how some folk are complete doormats.

6′ 0.5″ here, do I win?

jon1973
    Free Member

I don’t get it, who is the bald man and who upset him?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

toys – I’m fit. Now can you post a picture of the next lady to stay in my cellar?

toys19
    Free Member

jon1973, there are two bald men, and apparently they cried tears of joy over each other..

Junkyard
    Free Member

FFS why oh why would you put up with that!!
    Buy her a strap on is my only advice

toys19
    Free Member

Buy her a strap on is my only advice

So the BF can decorate it with his magic sprinkles?

Sandwich

Is pictures without thread useless.

(Re-arrange to make a well known phrase). 2 pages and no use of this immortal STW staple.

z1ppy

I’d suggest “owning him with bombers”, but I think he may enjoy it…

ononeorange

Does the bald man come with a crown race?

Viewing 30 posts - 41 through 70 (of 70 total)

The topic ‘Cerebral Feminists help a lady friend in peril’ is closed to new replies.