Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Felt Edict LTD – Closure? ;)
  • foxyrider
    Free Member

Prob seems like a broken record but I promised to post pics of my Felt Edict LTD build / thoughts and I thought it was easier to post my write up than type it all over again so excuse the blatant plug 🙂

http://www.cyclistno1.co.uk/blog/felt-edict-ltd-frameset-first-look.htm

@:)

foxyrider
    Free Member

Closed then? 😛

Hi Foxy

Just had a quick scan of your blog and the bike looks very nice. I am getting an Edict to but only the Elite verison 😥 but slight unsure of the what size to get. What size is yours and what is your inside leg measurement and how tall are your if you don mind 🙂

foxyrider
    Free Member

Hiya Harrison

I got the Large – my inside leg is 32″ (trousers not to base of foot) and I am 6ft (I have along back) – The Large is spot on for me – Gary is about 5’8″ and the medium was best for him if that helps at all – lovely riding frame 🙂 Enjoy 🙂

foxyrider
    Free Member

BTW mail me if you want any other info – If you live nr Exter your welcome to try out 🙂

Hi Foxy
    Cheers for the reply

Dam me and my funny shaped body I have relatively long arms and legs compare to my body about a 34″ leg so would need to go for the large to get the saddle height right without a yard of seatpost. Will see if I can fit a shorter stem as they come with 110mm and not sure if the reach will be a little to long as standard

foxyrider
    Free Member

Yeah Large def – IIRC they do do and XL?

Cheers for the offer will be trying a large out tomorrow I will let you know how I got on

Harrison

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Felt Edict LTD – Closure? ;)’ is closed to new replies.