Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • February Bike Jumble and coffee+cake morning!
  • Agency_Scum
    Free Member

Coffee+cake morning kicks off at 10.30 this Saturday upstairs in Mud Dock Cafe, all-comers welcome and then…

Coming again THIS SATURDAY outside MUD DOCK CYCLEWORKS at MIDDAY on FEBRUARY 5TH.

( please click on photos to make them big )

Setting up your own stall is FREE! and there’s trestle tables to spare ( although if you can bring your own that would be lush ). The venue’s right next to a VAST Pay and Display so parking’s no problem.

You could end up with something like this…

For less than £80!! ( goHERE )

As usual there’ll be PRIZES awarded to various stallholders and buyers in quite obscure catagories. Don’t put off clearing out that shed! Come and get rid of your roadie/mountainbike/new/retro gear and make a few quid and then spend EVEN MORE dosh filling the shed back up again with EVEN MORE SUPER BARGAINS!

Remember: midday on the first Saturday of the month ( this coming FEBRUARY 5TH….that’s THIS SATURDAY!! )

Agency_Scum
    Free Member

bump!

Agency_Scum
    Free Member

IHN

Cool, I shall be there with some shiny goodies to sell.

IHN

Friday bump.

So far the shiney goodies to sell list is (see if you can spot the theme):

GF Rig frame
    RS Reba 29er forks with poploc
    Charge Spoon saddle
    Mavic Aksium front wheel
    Bonty Mustang 29er SS rear wheel
    Bonty Jones ACX 29er tyres
    Some 29er inner tubes
    RF 80mm stem
    Mary bars
    Avid BB7s with either XT or Avid SD5 levers (depending which I decide to keep)
    Planet X hub
    and whatever else I find in the garage today.

Plus the £2 bargain box full of not so shiney, but still handy, bits and bobs 🙂

Come on down, buy my stuff. Free biscuit with every purchase 🙂

Agency_Scum
    Free Member

Hi IHN, remember we’ll be doing the coffee+cake morning at 10.30 in the cafe upstairs ( a good opportunity for pre-jumble bargain shenannigans ).

TooTall
    Free Member

Ooohhhh – another 29er bits seller.

Must Resist purchasing…

Come on you lot – sell yer tat cos it will be gold to someone else! Come down early for coffee, cake and bike chat in Mud Dock.

Agency_Scum
    Free Member

Hi Gazza.
    ( waves )

Agency_Scum
    Free Member

IT’S TOMORROW!!

IHN

Cool, I’ll see you in Mud Duck from about 11 then.

Been in the garage all day, turns out I had a lot more to get shot of than I realised…

Agency_Scum
    Free Member

IT’S TODAY!!!

LoCo
    Free Member

Would come but at the workshop already as lots of suspension units to service, will be along next month with loads of Dh tyres! 🙁 😀 😀

Agency_Scum
    Free Member

That was a fabulous jumble. I did a ( very ) rough head count at the start and there were 50-60 people there. Things on sale included Campy 1950s Gran Sport to 2010 29er gear and all bits inbetween. The ( very accomplished ) Mud Dock mechanic made over £100 off his old bits ( that could do with re-wording )….I love making bike mechanics happy; comes in well handy on slow days when you want to use their workshop for facing BBs and fitting obscure bits! All seemed chuffed with sales AND purchases.
    I was well pleased opening up the 10.30 ” Coffee+Cake ” morning to all-comers ( as opposed to just our local Cheesy Riders club ) it really added to the vibe. There’s a lot to be said for a regular, monthly jumble for networking, meeting new mates and getting killer bargains while bringing the prices down to pre-Ebay days.
    RESULT!

Steelfreak
    Free Member

So is there one in March?

rondo101
    Free Member

Yep. This Saturday, midday at the Mud Dock.

Steelfreak
    Free Member

Excellent…
    Thanks

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘February Bike Jumble and coffee+cake morning!’ is closed to new replies.