Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • BBC Breakfast – (STW as Points of View)
  • Pook

So this morning there’s been a reporter looking like a tramp, another reporter uttering the line “I assume, probably incorrectly that…”, and now two 12 year olds talking about iPads.

I suspect later there’ll be some promotion of an upcoming BBC TV show and more of the moronic Bill Turnbull show.

It’s just wiffle these days.

Grr.

Tom83

One of the 12yr olds had a wicked whitefro going on though.

The best one, was the reporter in Australia reporting on the floods at 7am, he spent more time correcting his sentences then he did saying what was going on.

Pook

He’s the one dressed as a tramp. John Simpson, Martin Bell et al always used to have a suit on.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    deadlydarcy
    Free Member

John Simpson didn’t always wear a suit.

Pook

ok fair enough, but he did always look smart.

rOcKeTdOg

and the the woman in the studio (no idea of her name sorry) was presenting the show without shoes

rickmeister

And she occasionally has an empty breakfast plate on the floor behind the table… she is Sian Williams i think

mrblobby
    Free Member

Worth watching on a Friday when Sian is replaced by Suzanna Reid… a guilty pleasure of mine 😈

fadda

+1, Mr B. But I suspect we’re not alone…

Stoner
    Free Member

it’s been pish for so long now. Occasionally try and watch it again but then that **** turnbull insists on speaking.

The only solution has been to listen to the Today program and visualise Mr Naughtie wearing a suit and saying the word Hunt instead. 🙂

iDave
    Free Member

It’s no longer news, it’s gossip and BBC promo shite. Hateful dirge.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Isn’t it strange how Sian Williams could be anything between the ages of 30 and 60?

It unnerves me.

Stoner
    Free Member

you dont own HD TV do you Gary?

GlitterGary
    Free Member

No, and I’m glad. I don’t think my eyes could cope with the beauty of Sian’s stretched face.

chakaping
    Free Member

She’s an evil harpy and she makes me shout at the television.

He’s just an oaf.

I don’t watch it. Even Eamon Holmes is preferable, but I usually get Peppa Pig instead.

hels
    Free Member

I quite like having BBC news 24 on in the background at home, it’s like a weird eddy in the space-time continuum, you look up and suddenly 6 hours have passed yet the same story is on.

And the odd hilarious result of the constant search for content leading to poor interviewee vetting. Like the guy a few days ago in Birmingham ranting that the council hadn’t taken away their bins “cos we is black”. Bet that ends up on HIGNFY.

Dibbs
    Free Member

I don’t mind waking up to Sian Williams (not bad for a 46 year old mother of three) but Susanna Reid (40 year old mother of three) has the edge.

maccruiskeen

I don’t watch it. Even Eamon Holmes is preferable, but I usually get Peppa Pig instead.

Talking of Eamon Holmes, I’ve a suspicion he’s trying to sneak back into his old ITV morning slot by hiding inside the skin of Michael Ball

soobalias
    Free Member

i have sent a link to this thread to the programs producers.

finbar
    Free Member

Sian William was wearing some bondage-lite zippy dress this morning, what’s not to like?

emsz
    Free Member

I’ve never watched breakfast TV. I’ll make a special effort tomorrow

GlitterGary
    Free Member

“Sian William was wearing some bondage-lite zippy dress this morning, what’s not to like?”

Her Zelda from the Terrahawks face?

torsoinalake
    Free Member

It’s fine for the first hour or so, when they actually report the news. It’s the moment they start sending out the roaming reporters for voxpops on the outrage du jour that I get slightly annoyed.

‘Man with no teeth and a bottle of white lightning, what’s your opinion on 5 year olds not getting the flu jab?’

‘gaarrdisgracewazzapoundggg’

‘And back to the studio’

Followed closely by cramming the sofa with ‘experts’ and ‘victims’, for highly opinionated and not particularly edifying discussions. Then some juggling 4 year olds to close the program out.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘BBC Breakfast – (STW as Points of View)’ is closed to new replies.