Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • **** sky customer service
  • renton
    Free Member

if one more person at sky cuts me off after been on hold for 10 mins i am going up to scotland and as i havent got any bombers im going to own the with my revelations!!!!!! the ****

seriously though has anyone got a good number or email addy to complain to??

i got introduced as a friend in october and was told i would recieve my £50 m&s vouchers shortly after.

cue numerous phonecalls to find out where they are to be told , oh sorry sir can take up to 30days , then 60days the bloody 90 days!!! wtf

so i phone monday and get to speak to a helpful english person who has the noggin to look a bit deeper into it to find out that they had used my previous account number rather than my new one??

so she sorts it out and says that someone from sky will phone me withn 72 hours to let me know whats going on ,suprise suprise no one does.

so i phone up tonight and get passed from pillar to post try this number sir blah chuffing blah and the last person cut me off after 10 mins so im none the wiser!!!!!

arrrgghhh

ive tried the various email addys and i dont get replys and the customer service is ****.

what can i do??

cheers

steve

scaredypants

if they’re in breach of whatever they promised you, you could always try to cancel the contract ??

if you google, I think there’s an email address – one of murdoch’s sons probably – that gets escalated to a “sort it out” team. They might just decide to execute you though

trailmonkey

I was unaware that Sky offered any customer service.

the-muffin-man

I’ve never had a problem with Sky – always got through and they’ve always been helpful!

Drac

Snap! Always been excellent.

scaredypants

😯

davey99
    Free Member

Same here, couple of niggling probs with broadband, but seem promt and polite, and got it sorted.
    As long as they are not as bad as Virgin……………
    D.

zokes
    Free Member

Write letters. That way it cost you a stam, and them more effort / onus to do something.

commierider
    Free Member

have you had a look on http://www.skyuser.co.uk/

I found a number on there for a UK broadband helpline as all the tech stuff seems to be in delhi or something and I kept getting the line ‘we do not support wireless broadband’ WHY DID YOU GIVE ME A WIRELESS ROUTER THEN YOU TWUNT…….and relax

anyway, maybe worth a look?

colnagokid

Never had a problem…well I did but they refunded my money for the time the broadband was off, a pleasure after the nightmare that was BT

Ed2001
    Free Member

Ring up get their name, preferably a supervisor then tell them you have a relation who is a personal friend of Jeremy Darroch ( he’s the chief exec), they watch Newcastle United together ( apparently he is a big fan) and you are going to get his personal number and ring him up to complain mentioning their name. I did this it really worked and my problem was solved very quickly.

burnsybhoy
    Free Member

Send an email to jamesmurdoch@sky.com

He obviously wont answer, but some department does when it’s a complaint and they handle it pretty quickly and effectively.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘**** sky customer service’ is closed to new replies.