Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Favourite pizza toppings?
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

currnelty munching on

-tomato and basil sauce, fresh chilli’s, smoked cheese, brie, anchovies.

any why is cold pizza so good, but cold garlic bread not so?

MrNutt
    Free Member

cold garlic bread goes stale silly.

biscuitandpotato
    Free Member

Jalapeno’s and spicey beef, and you’re wrong, pizza should be hot 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    tails
    Free Member

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pizza 8)

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I was just about to go and sort a pizza out!

I think I’ll have just mushrooms and some black olives, actually. Simple, but lovely.

tankslapper
    Free Member

ANCHOVIES

sc-xc

Chilli, tomato chunks, onions. Sweetcorn if I’m feeling saucy.

druidh
    Free Member

Haggis

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Haggis LOL!

No neeps or tatties?

Deep fried Mars Bars?

kennyp
    Free Member

RudeBoy, up in Scotland it’s not unusual to get the whole pizza deep-fried. And no, I’m not joking!

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Steak & Cheese & BBQ Sauce..

thegreatape
    Free Member

I had a haggis pizza the other week. It was crap.

AndyP
    Free Member

chorizo and roquefort. And yes, somehow pizza is even better cold.

FROGLEEK
    Free Member

Original and still the best – wood fired margerita with buffalo mozarella and drizled with some high class virgin olive oil (best eaten in Napoli)

tails
    Free Member

Original and still the best – wood fired margerita with buffalo mozarella and drizled with some high class virgin olive oil (best eaten in Napoli)

you knows it I’m also a fan of couple other classics Hawaiian, pepperoni and a not such a classic vegi.

grizzlygus
    Free Member

The Hawaiian one at the bottom of the menu.

joe1983
    Free Member

The best pizza ad I have ever seen was when I was in Thailand. it was on local tv and for ‘Pauls Pizza’, basically an old man orders a pizza and then goes into his room and eats it on his bed with two very young whores. It is so normal out there, it is even depicted in pizza ads!

Oh and why has no-one mention pepperoni?

druidh
    Free Member

psychle
    Free Member

2nd that… the best pizza I have ever tasted was straight from a wood fired oven in Naples… nothing but tomato sauce and buffalo mozarella with a dash of oregano, fricken delicious 🙂

druidh
    Free Member

Local chippie does a “Doner” meat pizza

Is that what they call “fusion cuisine”?

joe1983
    Free Member

Thanks guys, my stomach is now rumbling and I am going to have to go and eat. Pity I don’t have any donner to hand

twohats
    Free Member

Funnily enough, tonight’s pizza was donner meat, bacon, garlic and chillies with a hot sauce, om nom nom…

AndyP
    Free Member

Steak & Cheese & BBQ Sauce..
    that sounds hideous

mikewsmith
    Free Member

buffalo mozzarella, very good goats cheese pepperoni bit of roasted aubergine, pepper maybe a little courgette, capers olives a little chili and some oregano on a simple slow cooked tomato & onion base ontop of one of my very thin hand made doughs (mm’s thick) cooked in 2 mins in a wood fired oven Not my oven but did get to use it & here is one of the first pizzas

chakaping
    Free Member

Napoletana.

Or Fiorentina.

I can never decide.

LostJohnny
    Free Member

Fiorentina @ Piccolino’s in Manchester is too die with; just don’t forget the extra anchovies, garlic, cheese and black olives, and spicy beef and…a quail’s egg on top……

{Waffer theen meent sir? Just the one?}

LJ 😯

DrJ

Anchovies. With anchovies a pizza ain’t a pizza.

Had a supermarket “Toscana” last night – broccoli, aubergine, courgette, gorgonzola – was nice, but my god – the stink of my farts!!! The area was declared a no-go zone and neighbours had to be rescued by emergency teams wearing breathing apparatus.

duntmatter
    Free Member

Egg with a runny yolk on a Fiorentina. Good for dipping. And lots of chilli oil. And the shadow cast by bottle of beer.

BlingBling
    Free Member

Italian 4 Cheese pizza with walnuts, rocket and parma ham.

It’s the local Italian speciality pizza and I never even bother looking at the menu.

Freshly ground black pepper is a must.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I love pineapple on my pizza but Mr Munqe always tells me “You can’t do pineapple on pizza that’s crazy talk”

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Favourite pizza toppings?’ is closed to new replies.