Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • FAT v's THIN
  • Keef
    Free Member

oh dear,now you’ll be having the (STW) PC police round….

Mantastic
    Free Member

Are you calling me a biff?

hitman
    Free Member

However I will concede that if any one tries to take the piss (admittedly in an un funny manor) you get to slap them down and then tell the world that its you that knows how to have fun through a grimace.

?????

8 years of age – shocking spelling 🙂

stanfree
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns5CeDHKMaA&feature=g-all-u[/video]

Kudos to Coastkid…. 😀

GW
    Free Member

FFS give it a **** rest 😉

respec’ Bruce 🙂

Kit
    Free Member

That vid’s been photoshopped, I swear 😉

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Notice the camera man was struggling to keep up by the end, proof that one wheel is faster than two or that the camera man needs to ease up on the home brew?

cloudnine
    Free Member

What they dont show you in the vid is that his backpack is full of pebbles as it was the only way to get some counter weight near the back to get that tractor wheel off the ground

Mantastic
    Free Member

“Notice the camera man was struggling to keep up by the end, proof that one wheel is faster than two or that the camera man needs to ease up on the home brew?”

How do you the cameraman was on two wheels and not one

You just need to open your mind a little and accept that different people enjoy themselves in different ways

You’re just being silly now.

singlespeedstu

I rode a non fatbike yesterday for the first time in ages.
    It was ok apart from it made me crash three times on the way home from the pub.

It was definitly the bikes fault. Nothing to do with the Ciderhouse Special I’d been drinking. Think i’ll stick with the fatbike from now on. It’s much safer.

GW
    Free Member

How do you the cameraman was on two wheels and not one

I reckon he was nose manualing, the guy’s sick! 8)

cozz
    Free Member

FAT won !!

did the Vale of Belvior bike ride for the BHF today

40 miles, with husker du tyres runnning 18psi

steady plod, but managed a top speed of 48.5 mph !

mboy
    Free Member

48.5mph on tractor tyres!

Deaf much? 😉

yodagoat
    Free Member

The cameraman is a **** riding god. He was doing a big long stoppie while filming.

coastkid
    Free Member

Missed this thread 🙂
    There is indeed now much interest in fat bikes,
    If there better or not than regular bikes outwith the enviroment they were designed for is up to the rider and what he gets out of riding a bike.

Off the beaten track they are a lot of fun in the enviroment they were designed for providing massive grip and often will out ride your own ability 🙂

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa15nakOl8k&list=UUSv198UD3Wy-dBsg3K40IvQ&index=4&feature=plcp[/video]

Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)

The topic ‘FAT v's THIN’ is closed to new replies.