Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 114 total)
  • FAIL!!!!!!!!! pics and vids thread.
  • anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

From mayhem ’07, can’t recall who took the pics sorry, serves him right for the t-mobile jersey 😉

redthunder
    Free Member

@simon

Class.

I like the feeble attempt of the rider grabbing the edge of the bridge.

🙂

lowey

Graham, thats your IP address that you see. So presumably thats your router.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Not me, I was filming

John, do you have any video of Peter falling off the bridge ?

slugwash
    Free Member

Chronic bike control failure on Dartmoor probably caused by cycling in footie kit….

Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

The cyclescheme hits work. There are a lot of guys buy nice bikes (and Sid buys a hand-me-down) and start to do a lot of riding. After a while they want to try that ‘Laggan’ they’ve heard so much about. Some of them decide to try out their new SPDs.
    There’s nothing worse than hearing you making a fanny of yourself on video 😳

A trip to Laggan

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

Vosh fails in Whistler

Noob double fail at Laggan

Me failing to judge the depth of a burn.

SFB, sorry, no video of Peter. I would probably of dropped the camera due to laughing too much anyway 🙂

Olly
    Free Member

leeds, leeds special needs!

(busa bantery, best crash ever)

SenorDrew
    Free Member

Hur, hur, Strong work sir.

matt_outandabout

thisisnotaspoon – Member

I actualy know where that last one is (matt)! (houndkirk moor heading towards blaka?)

I swear that has to be the worst combination of slippiest mud and badly placed ruts anywhere inthe world, its impossible to rid it quickly and look cool!

Matt. how did matey manage to go wrong in your pic ???????? Is it steeper/faster than it looks ?

Blacka, yes. Steep? no; rocky? some; slippy? can be; how did he manage it? I dunno! it was class though! I also managed a perfect solo flip on bike at a similar point – in the dry! I think in hindsight I caught a pedal as I got up to speed – and it *is* a lovely fast descent…

sharki
    Free Member

Hmmm, now where’s his bike?

Jambos fail in following me off Dunkery.

trailmonkey

Jambo looks pretty p1ssed right there.

wheelz
    Free Member

A bit of a crash in Spain while trying to do drop offs that where way past my talent threshold – despite being very small!

Over the bars and head first into the ground resulting in a smashed helmet and a separated shoulder.

Much to the amusement of my teammates!

higgo
    Free Member

Three bones broken in hand, a couple of ribs cracked and lots of skin removed.

hora
    Free Member

And the infamous LukeB at Glentress, the most viewed pic on my Fotopic site!
    Could someone photoshop a cape onto LukeB? That is CLASS – hope he was alright?

filthy, where is that? looks tasty.

rjj
    Free Member

Been pissng myself looking at these! “Weight to far back” – brilliant. If ever there was a reason to go riding with other people this is it.

Wheyayeman
    Free Member
    kimbers

not biking,workmate broke her collarbone on this one…

Filthy
    Free Member

filthy, where is that? looks tasty.

Little bit of cheeky trail near captain cooks monument, North Yorks

SenorDrew
    Free Member

cinnamon_girl

Am really enjoying this! Shall see if I can find my wet t-shirt contest pic 😳

djglover
    Free Member

This ended very badly for me and the bike. My first bigish jump in 2004, going badly wrong

knottie8
    Free Member

sharki
    Free Member

dunno who this is but he’s cummin off.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Shall see if I can find my wet t-shirt contest pic

er, YES :o)

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Some proper decent stacks here! I love the ‘just before they crashed’ ones best, though. You’re wincing, just looking at the pic, knowing it ended badly…

Only an ‘Almost FAIL’ from me, I’m afraid.

I JUST managed to ride this one out, landing a jump. PP really thought I was gone. In front of a fair few people, too. Phew…

Poddypic.

sharki
    Free Member

Is that chav jump gully in swinley RB?

djglover
    Free Member

thats the one, chav in place 😉

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Well, those are Adidas tracky bottoms I’m wearing (right leg tucked into sock), and £15 SPD shoes out of LiDLs!

I remember thinking, ‘I may possibly have lost this one’, at that moment…

There were girls watching, too, and everything.

Well, Aleigh and Cinnamon Girl…

grahamh
    Free Member

MrNutt
    Free Member

haha that’s excellent grahamh!

spooky_b329

I’m behind the camera for these…

(Click for biggy)

Descent on the Penhydd trail. He was lucky to not go over the edge behind him, would’ve been a hard fall into a rocky river!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Well, Aleigh and Cinnamon Girl…

I think they DO count as girls 🙂

fullbouncebill
    Free Member

<object width=”400″ height=”300″><param name=”allowfullscreen” value=”true” /><param name=”allowscriptaccess” value=”always” /><param name=”movie” value=”http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2365422&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1&#8243; /><embed src=”http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2365422&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1&#8243; type=”application/x-shockwave-flash” allowfullscreen=”true” allowscriptaccess=”always” width=”400″ height=”300″></embed></object>
    Amusing incident while decending Nan Bield Pass in the Lake District from GaVgAs on Vimeo.

Thats a cracking Sequence of shots SFB, 😆

fullbouncebill
    Free Member

<object width=”400″ height=”300″><param name=”allowfullscreen” value=”true” /><param name=”allowscriptaccess” value=”always” /><param name=”movie” value=”http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2365422&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1&#8243; /><embed src=”http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2365422&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1&#8243; type=”application/x-shockwave-flash” allowfullscreen=”true” allowscriptaccess=”always” width=”400″ height=”300″></embed></object>
    Amusing incident while decending Nan Bield Pass in the Lake District from GaVgAs on Vimeo.

Thats a cracking Sequence of shots SFB, 😆

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Here’s a couple of my skilzzz

matt_outandabout

Thats not a bombhole, its a puddle!

footstomper
    Free Member

All my c-ck up pictures are on my home computer so this will have to do for the time being.

GrahamS

lowey said:
    Graham, thats your IP address that you see. So presumably thats your router.

Aaaaaah, that would explain it. So what’s the idea of tagging the images with the requesting IP address then? Is it supposed to discourage copying them?
    Couldn’t it be removed in 2 seconds with Photoshop, or do you also embed an invisible watermark?

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 114 total)

The topic ‘FAIL!!!!!!!!! pics and vids thread.’ is closed to new replies.