Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Extreme amateur videos
  • hugor
    Free Member

Interesting era we are in with cheap high quality sports cams and free video publishing websites.
    The extreme scale is raised all the time.
    How much would people be doing this if they didn’t have the ability to publish this stuff?
    Its no longer just for pro’s – any of us can do something dumb and publish it to the world.
    There’s little censorship too. Any kid can watch and copy this stuff.
    Its got to come to a head at some point and I wonder what it will take.
    Where do you draw the line as to what is and isn’t acceptable to publish?
    Injury, nasty injury, accident or delibrate, death?
    I don’t pretend to have the answers or strong opinions just thinking out loud – interested in others’ thoughts.

retro83
    Free Member

Do you mean on the bike or things like getting shot by a paintball gun on the bulb end, then rubbing your nut sack with stinging nettles?

cynic-al
    Free Member

retro83 what you do in your own time is up to you.

hugor
    Free Member

I was thinking extreme sports – occurred to me after watching the Ouch thread.
    The guy is covered in gopro cams and is also being filmed by many guys on the ground.
    Publishing this is obviously high in his priorities – he’s not just doing it for his own adrenaline fix.

wallace1492
    Free Member

Publishing this is obviously high in his priorities

Yes, but perhaps staying alive is not as high a priority, still he will leave some good footage of a spectacular ending!

GrahamS

Publishing this is obviously high in his priorities – he’s not just doing it for his own adrenaline fix.

Well yes, but in his (Jeb Corliss) case it his main “job” so not exactly unreasonable.

Anyway here are some extreme idiots to brighten up this thread:
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsamwOs2slI[/video]

zokes
    Free Member

There’s little censorship too.

Good

Any kid can watch and copy this stuff.

There’s far worse stuff they can watch if they’re allowed unsupervised access to the net…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Extreme amateur videos’ is closed to new replies.