Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Exercise Bike recommendation
  • xcracer1
    Free Member

Can you recommend me a good exercise bike in the £200-£400 price range please? Ps don’t want a turbo/roller.

woffle
    Free Member

a few years back we found an ex-gym Technogym XT for about £400 including pallet delivery (try sites like Gymkit) – properly, properly put together bit of kit, unlike the cruddy Reebok labelled thing my brother spent about £300 on which fell apart in the end. The XT was grand – bomproof, synced up with my HR monitor etc.

Importantly – we eventually sold it for the same we paid (downsized house and had no room for it in the new place). Few exercise bikes at the ‘consumer’ end are going to be worth anything after being used daily for a year or so.

(It weighed a ton so you might need a hand if you want to keep it upstairs 🙂 )

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Monark are excellent, might be able to pick one up second hand for that price but I’m not sure how common they are in the UK.

MoreCashThanDash

Definitely see what ex-pro gym or ex demonstrator stuff you can track down – seem to remember some big discounts on ex demonstrator Wattbikes being advertised recently (but still above your price level!)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Exercise Bike recommendation’ is closed to new replies.