Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Excellent service – Chain Reaction Cycles
  • enfht
    Free Member

Bought a SRAM PG990 cassette (and chains) and broke a tooth on the second ride, CRC posting me a replacement, no squabbling, no fuss.

Top service CRC 😀

badlydrawnbiker
    Free Member

You won’t get any sympathy on here posting good news like that!

ouch
    Free Member

I’m still waiting on some stuff which I ordered last Monday – not too happy.

In comparison, Superstar, Wiggle, a member on here and a member of pinkbike all posted their stuff in 1-2 days.

Ishouldbeworking
    Free Member

Ordered Thursday, arrived Monday, in Australia, good work crc!

handyman
    Free Member

I know, its terrible I had to wait the whole weekend for my stuff it was ordered tues dispatched fri and didnt arrive till mon 4pm over here in the USA, thanks CRC guys great job. Stuff takes longer to get from one side of US to the other and cost more

jimc101
    Free Member

Ordered Thursday, item stuck in proceessing since then, after my last experience of this a few weeks ago, thinking it will be several weeks till I see my stuff.

Should have ordered from Rose, would have been here by now

kennyfinest
    Free Member

i am currently in Canada and recently bought a load of gear from crc, all delivered within a week AND actually cost less than i would have payed back in England (hence the no vat and free shipping 🙂 ).
    good work again crc, its funny as it doesnt matter how far away from the UK i am they always end up with my money.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Excellent service – Chain Reaction Cycles’ is closed to new replies.