Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 96 total)
  • ever poo(ed) yourself at work?
  • carlphillips
    Free Member

I just ‘sharted’ in clinic 😳

matt_outandabout

And then shared it on a public forum…. 😆

Harry_the_Spider

Can’t say I have.

scaredypants

were you doing “pull my finger” with a patient ?

If not, it doesn’t really count

wwaswas

See, if I had a user name where the first result was the name of where I worked I might not have shared 😉

chambord
    Free Member

I go in the toilet before it gets to that stage.

njee20
    Free Member

No 😐

chakaping
    Free Member

See, if I had a user name where the first result was the name of where I worked used to work until earlier today

Possibly FTFY

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Yes. 😐

matt_outandabout

Are we at the top of a hill? It looks like it is downhill from here…

jam-bo

All that wild swimming biting back?

BenjiM

You could let the entire office know with the “Contact Us” feature on the website!

BigDummy
    Free Member

No…

Junkyard
    Free Member

Never pooed or weed myself since my age was double figures.

ell_tell
    Free Member

I haven’t but I had a member of staff that did once.

I knew he’d been off with a dodgy tummy for a bit but was back in work. He asked me if he could go home to change & I thought he was pulling a fast one until he explained shit was running down his leg.

Fair play he came back after the clean up too.

stu170
    Free Member

I haven’t myself,but it does remind me an amusing story.

A few years ago when in Afghan, me and a colleague were in the ablutions, I was brushing my teeth, as he steps out the shower and positions himself in front of the basin to start his shave, he let’s rip, with quite a wet one that had lumps in. Cue a very wet brown mush on the floor, I laughed so very hard, colleague with a very sheepish,embarrassed look on his face says, “Stu I hope we can keep this to ourselves”. Well I have never ran out into a corrider so fast to tell the rest of the lads about his predicament.

BoardinBob

Funnily enough, about an hour ago. Was on the phone to a colleague and had to hang up on him. Terrifying sudden urge. Contemplated dropping my pants and using the bin in the corner (thankfully I have my own office)

Composed myself and walked briskly but only made it as far as the disabled toilets. A very close call.

konabunny
    Free Member

Well I have never ran out into a corrider so fast to tell the rest of the lads about his predicament

and now all of us 😉

onandon
    Free Member

I was always told to keep a fresh pair of pants in the car, coz one day you’ll need them.
    For you, I guess today is that day.

stinkingdylan
    Free Member

Shat myself in the car on the way to work once. Full on out of the back of my trousers too (I had a dodgy stomach and was off sick the day before).

Phoned into the office to explain (it was a colleague who answered so I was ok to explain the details) and then released I was on speaker phone…

bencooper
    Free Member

I just ‘sharted’ in clinic

In honour of a certain bewigged entrepreneur and his golf resort, I’m now calling this phenomenon a Trump Turnberry.

chambord
    Free Member

stinkingdylan – Member

lol

DezB
    Free Member

Boardinbob’s story reminds me of a couple of years ago when I was visiting our US offices and was sick in the bin in office I was borrowing for the day. Went in next day and guy was back in his office. Expected him to enquire as to the whereabouts of his bin, but he just said hello!
    But shit, only ever as a kid on way home from school…

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

No but got shat on a by an absent dog once. Commuting by bike, nipped out to town to pick up cash at lunchtime – it had been raining hard and I nipped down a grassy embankment. The rear tire slopped a giant sodden great dane-turd under my arse/crotch as was off the saddle obviously sat on it without knowing – *splooge* -realised this as approached cashpoint as felt a bit fudgey and the stank was gag-ripe. Tried to clean with handfuls of grass but just spread it further down legs. Cash lobby horror. Grabbed cash fast, turned to see nice lady colleague from work was standing waiting next in line behind me. Horrified I smiled a greeting red-faced and legged it pronto leaving the gaseous miasma in yhe lobby. Did she see my brown chaps or not? I asked her mate at work if she had mentioned I smelled of shit – so what did she do? Only go and ask the girl ‘if He had smelled of shit!?’

‘No’ – came back the answer. I hated life that day.

gogg
    Free Member

Does that make you a “poo-diatrist”??

thehustler
    Free Member

Think the OP has put his foot in it with this thread

cheese@4p

He’s blown it big style

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Nope, but I remember Greg Lemonde’s awesome dose in Le Tour circa ’86. Explosive.

matt_outandabout

This thread is so full of shhhiiiii

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Never shat, but a few years ago girlfriend and family invited us to the Food And Drink show at the NEC. However the night before we got really drunk. Next day (at the show) I am walking around with the hangover from hell. Gets to a point where I need to vomit, the girlfriend handed me something quick to puke in, which it turns out is a clear plastic bin bag.
    We didn’t last long after that. 😛

theotherjonv

As Carl’s colleague would have it

Don’t know much about history
    Don’t know much Biology
    Don’t know much about a science book
    Don’t know much about the French i took

But I do know that that noise was you
    And the smell says that you followed through
    What an absolute fool you must be

porlus
    Free Member

Awesome post. Been a while since a poopie topic has been on here. Keep em coming folks.

gogg
    Free Member

theotherjony, that’s brilliant!

Cougar

Friend of mine used to relay tales of a co-worker who was prone to trumps impressive in both volume and diversity. I’m told that a commonplace event was for him to declare after a particularly loud and moist one, “whoops, I’d better go and check that one” and run off to the toilets clutching a spare pair of grundies he’d always bring to work in case of mishaps.

What he did with the old ones my mate never disclosed, and I never had the courage to ask.

Cougar

Oh, yeah,

I should add, the bloke in question, his occupation was head chef in a restaurant.

*boik*

kayak23

Paula was at work…

Most people think she just had a wazz…

Xylene
    Free Member

No, but I once shat my pants riding my motorbike on the way home in Thailand.

I knew I needed a big one, thought I could risk it a fart, maybe it was the bent over riding position, the food, or the fact that I over squeezed due to honing it down the road, either way up the back of my jeans, out over the top, up my back, on the pillion seat.

All I could do was keep on hoofing it home the remaining 50km or so.

andytherocketeer

Lineker was at work too…

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_PLu9KWNK8[/video]

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Guy at work was playing golf at Turnberry, Kintyre course, got to the 8th hole – about as far away from the clubhouse as you can get, and had a wee fart on the tee. Turned out to be a live round, and he limped penguin style back to the clubhouse.

He was wearing fawn trousers, and as the brown viscose mass started to show through the erse of his trousers, The said trousers were said to look like the burning map at the beginning and end credits of the old TV show ‘Bonanza’.

Been known ever since as ‘Bonanza pants’ 😀

triop
    Free Member

🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 96 total)

The topic ‘ever poo(ed) yourself at work?’ is closed to new replies.