Viewing 18 posts - 81 through 98 (of 98 total)
  • Ever owned a certain bike, then sold it, then bought another??
  • BadlyWiredDog

I'm bemused by all this. Bikes are just bikes, it's riding them that matters. A bike is just a tool that lets you ride. Sure, it's nice to have a really good bike – I'm lucky, I do, and I appreciate it – but what matters is what's going on between your ears not between your legs. I've had as much fun riding an old rigid steel bike as I have on the latest full bouncers. But anyway, each to their own. I'm off to ride my bike in the Peak and eat cake with friends 🙂

ton

BadlyWiredDog
    i was out at 6 this morning, kielder training….. 8)

KINGTUT
    Free Member

I'm not saying you can't Ton, do what you like I have nothing against you and your choice to throw money away, we've all done it to an extent on bikes, but yours is to an unfathomable extreme so don't expect everyone to think your great for doing so.

It's nothing personal Ton, I'm only going from what I read on here.

ton

why would people think i was great cos i buy a few bikes…….
    how do you come to that assumption, i am a little confused…..

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Oh and good luck with the Kielder Ton, I hope to god you find the magic bike by then otherwise you'll be hurting, mind you you do have 10 months.

😉

KINGTUT
    Free Member

why would people think i was great cos i buy a few bikes…….
    how do you come to that assumption, i am a little confused…..

Come on Ton you love the attention I'm sure, otherwise you wouldn't lay yourself open on the forum.

Look lets just leave it at you say tomato I say etc, as I said I generally resist posting on your bike threads as I don't really have anything positive to say so I'll leave it alone now, however I do hope you eventually find the bike that will fill the gap.

ton

we should meet for a ride mate….
    then you would see how very wrong about me you are.. 8)

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Hey I might even do the Kielder, might see you there.

j-cru
    Free Member

No, but i,d have another santa cruz bullit in a heartbeat

gamo
    Free Member

You are obviously buying frames that are too big!!! you should start buying lge's particularly a chumba xcl in black anodised 😀

rOcKeTdOg

I'd like to ride with Ton just to see if he changed bikes mid ride 😉

slowrider
    Free Member

lol rocketdog

i admit i did do that once, it was a point to point ride with the second half being loads of road work through the dales though.

Daffy

Who said they thought you were great?

nonk
    Free Member

i remember a thread a long while back in which some highly strung type had a good rant about fattys.
    ton being open about his size had a rant back about how it was not his fault and was nothing to with being over indulgent or having an addictive personality. :D*

*i might have made this bit up and no offence intended old bean.

radler
    Free Member

ton – Member
    KINGTUT
    it does seem to bother you for some reason..
    i find it hard to put my finger on thae reason…………..
    jelousy???
    penis envy????????????

i was under the impression that fat people had small penises.

timbercombe
    Free Member

I'm the same as you Ton.
    Had a Stiffee till last 13 months ago, it got stolen up in Sheffield, about 4 months ago managed to nab an older one for a good price so got one back.
    Love the frames they just feel right, swear I'm quicker DH on my Stiffee than Meta 6 as well…

nbt

radler – Member

i was under the impression that fat people had small penises.

Ron Jeremy's not in danger of falling down a grid any time soon

alpin
    Free Member

that's not ron, that's ton.

Viewing 18 posts - 81 through 98 (of 98 total)

The topic ‘Ever owned a certain bike, then sold it, then bought another??’ is closed to new replies.