• This topic has 84 replies, 63 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by doh.
Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Ever have one of these conversations at work…..?
  • vincienup
    Free Member

Variation but this morning I woke up late and stupidly decided to drive after getting back in with the dogs as I thought I might be cutting it fine to get in and get changed for 8 ( only 6 miles and 730). Got to work in the car at 810. Could have easily made it on the bike.
    I do get a lot of blank confusion about riding in even though I have a perfectly good car though.
    I also get a bit sick of the ‘so how many bikes do you have, then?’ line although that’s not work specific…

michaelmcc
    Free Member

….Needless to say she went in the bin the next day

😆

fourbanger
    Free Member

LoCo – Member
    Singlespeed Banger?
    POSTED 3 DAYS AGO # REPORT-POST

The unstoppable Alfine 8 speed! Tent and kit, popped over to see the Tour last summer.

kimbers

most people at my work just think its too dangerous to cycle in london

when travelling between labs (about 5 miles across the city) quite often they will book a cab for everyone and ill cycle

I invariably get asked if I need to leave before the cab arrives to get there on time, and people are quite insistent that ill be late when I dont

always arrive well before the cab and no one believes me when I say ive been there for 10 minutes waiting

doh
    Free Member

a morbidly obese ex work collegue of mine always used to make a big deal of it when i cycled to work always banging on about how mad it was to cycle in general and have a bike that cost £500.

he stopped after i pointed out he spent more a year on his sky tv and same again on a gym memebership he never used

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘Ever have one of these conversations at work…..?’ is closed to new replies.