Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Evans deliveries
  • druidh
    Free Member

In your experience, how long does stuff actually take to arrive (assuming it’s listed as “in stock”)?

Not a rant/moan btw….

backhander
    Free Member

I had mine within a day with the optional 1-2 day delivery (which they gave me free as goodwill). Very good IMO but it’s worth phoning the mail order telephone number to order (the person I spoke to was very helpful).

Phil_H

Ordered last Monday, posted Saturday, arrived today.

Order before arrived in a couple of days though.

perthmtb
    Free Member

Funny you should ask….
    I ordered two shirts and two water bottles two weeks ago, all listed as ‘in stock’. Practically ambush the postman every morning expecting him to be carrying goodies, then….
    Today I get an email from Evans saying the two shirts have been dispatched today, and they’re waiting for stock of the water bottles.
    In other words they did nothing for two weeks.
    Not impressed – back to Wiggle for me…

neninja
    Free Member

Always received stuff within a couple of days previously but ordered a jersey last Monday and it arrived today – 8 days. Great price for the jersey so as long as you’re not in a hurry they’re fine.

druidh
    Free Member

So – you get an email when the item is sent?

neninja
    Free Member

Yes got an email on Sunday

rocketman
    Free Member

Always received stuff within a couple of days previously but ordered a jersey last Monday and it arrived today – 8 days. Great price for the jersey

Mavic Stratos?

Ordered one last Monday, despatched Sat and delivered yesterday

perthmtb
    Free Member

Quote “So – you get an email when the item is sent?”

I got an ‘order confirmation’ email the day I placed it, and then nothing until two weeks later when I got notification of ‘part shipment’. Though from the experiences of others here with Evans, I’m happy to conceed I may have just been unlucky!

I’ve got parts on the way to me from six different internet bike shops at the moment (don’t ask!) and its been an interesting survey into customer service. All seem to be running into stock outages at the moment, but Wiggle has been the best at keeping me informed of what’s going on, CRC and Evans the worst, and the rest somewhere in between.

gee
    Free Member

Standard delivery usually takes a week.

Whitish
    Free Member

They were quick with my Spesh Deviant carbon lid a few months ago. About three days I think from clicking confirm to opening the box. Only opted for standard delivery. I did get the confirmation e-mail and then a ‘has been dispatched’ about an hour later.

So in my very limited experience of them, they were ok.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Evans deliveries’ is closed to new replies.