Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Endura dissappointment.
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

After a mere two years, the inner shell is all ripped up around the neckline, simply from ordinary wear and tear.

Next time Gore, I think…

angryratio
    Free Member

Your local quick stitch repair type place not able to bodge something for you?

Waderider
    Free Member

Two years of what, hanging in a wardrobe or daily use?

cinnamon_girl

Gore is expensive but it lasts forever. Think of it as an investment. 🙂

C_G
    non-sponsored GoreBikeWear rider

Jamie
    Free Member

Have a word with Endura. They can be quite good at helping their customers out.

69er
    Free Member

2nd that ^^^^^. Eundura give excellent customer service, but two years is a long time!

cinnamon_girl

I have a Gore jacket that refuses to wear out!

gazza100

Had a pair of shorts repaired by them as i only stay a 20 minute drive away) only for the stitching to come away again. As CG said, gore from now on as they last.

topangarider
    Free Member

I have returned to endura in the past year and a bit

Cirrus Jersey x 2
    Singletrack Shorts
    6 Panel Shorts
    Convert 2 jacket

all for stitching problems. To be fair, they have replaced them all for new (and in one case of the Cirrus jersey replaced it with the new version whose stitching is 10 times better). The turnaround has been quick too.

However, I will be avoiding purchasing from them in the future, as whilst it’s good service, I can really do without having to send these items back at all – at my cost!!

Starting using lusso shorts (loads better).

cinnamon_girl

I don’t think I’ve ever bought any Endura products and the above, coupled with a similar thread not long ago, has certainly put me off taking the plunge.

Actually if you do some Googling, you can find Gore products at good prices. Naturally they all tend to be men’s. 🙁

oldgit
    Free Member

Don’t know why I buy it.
    3/4s tore in the bum
    Longs ripped at the seat
    Humvees supplied with wrong inners, then the zip came unstitched.
    All about 3 months use, except the Humvees just one ride.
    Just bought some one size Endura knee warmers and I can’t get them to reach my shorts? and I’m only 5’8″

Artillerydave
    Free Member

have had shorts repaired by them in the past which took ages. It is a shame as it is good stuff when it works but weak in key places. Had some singletrack gloves that literally just undid themselves too. Poor stitching seems to be their undoing (if you pardon the pun!)

topangarider
    Free Member

possibly also the most uninspired range of clothing when it comes to colouring and styling also. I mean, a waterproof jacket that comes in black or brown – good idea!

bigjim

two years is a pretty long time for a riding jacket! I like Endura stuff, its really solid, my altura night vision tights lasted a few rides before the stitching and reflectors started self destructing, and the zip on my altura jacket died really quickly. Endura Humvees on the other hand seem to be indestructible, starting to fade from so much washing now but can’t recommend highly enough.

couldgetacarforthat
    Free Member

Sorry to be a spoil sport but I’ve loads of Endura stuff. Shorts, gloves, coat, base layers etc. My most recent purchase of the Stealth tights have been fantastic.

Value and more importantly quality are second to none or maybe I’ve just been lucky. When it comes to quality its bike components rather than clothing that seem to cause me problems.

OmarLittle
    Free Member

i havent had any problems with my endura stuff apart from the damn button/popper on my humvees…if i cant get it to stay closed for more than 5 minutes then it is an early warning sign ive been eating too many pies!

Dogsby

I hav been both disappointed and extremely pleased with Endura kit but mostly pleased. I have had a couple of pairs of lycra shorts come apart prematurely but most of the other kit has been spot on and worn well. The great thing is that it looks good which is half the battle.

Dogsby

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Endura dissappointment.’ is closed to new replies.