Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • Endomondo February Challenge
  • bob_summers

might as well have a stab at the roadie one. Feel at a bit of a disadvantage living in the mountains though (excuses in early – check)

will
    Free Member

Looks liek you need excuses bob 😆

ontor
    Free Member

keep forgetting to record my rides 🙁

GavinT
    Free Member

Hmm, my early season promise has been dashed by a bout of sickness last week! Looks like I’ve got some catching up to do now!

will
    Free Member

Last day people.

I’m settling for 5th in the road. 1st place has some miles under his belt!!

Sandwich

Knees went pop in early February, cleats need to be properly set up before attempting any distance. Been managing a couple of miles or so at a time. Will have another go next month.

I’ve swapped the SS for a Rohloff, so, what with the warmer weather as well, I should feel more inclined to take the long way home from work more often with gears to help me up the hills.

slugwash
    Free Member

I’ve given up on this ‘cos

1. I keep on forgetting to set the GPS

2. When I do it’s an extra bit of faff I don’t need. I’m always pressed for time.

3. It’s on my smartphone and I can’t seem to make calls or use the camera without closing down Endomondo

4. It’s a very generous GPS – It frequently adds an extra mile or so to my ride into work

5. I ride both offroad and onroad on most of my bike excursions. Which challenge do I fit into ???

5. I’m sick of being in twenty/thirty somethingth place 🙁

Good luck to all those continuing the challenges though 🙂

(EDIT: Point 5, just checked the Endo Challenge page – or fortieth somethingth place)

I’ve started the March MTB challenge.

http://www.endomondo.com/challenges/3932109

radoggair
    Free Member

garmin

boosh……winner 🙂 Yeha. Do i win jelly babies ?

Anyway, garmin attached. Slow first few weeks with 1 crackin week to finish it off.

Roll on March. Target 1500 miles

Also, lying 3rd in the world wide february-April challenge, although 1st had covered 1900 miles in February 🙁

warton
    Free Member

7th in the road challenge again! Closing in on 2000km, well on target for 12k this year

GrahamS

It’s on my smartphone and I can’t seem to make calls or use the camera without closing down Endomondo

Might depend on your phone, but certainly on the iPhone Endo continues running in the background while you make calls or take pictures. I’d be surprised if the ‘droid version was any different.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Whooh hooh! 3rd runner!

mogrim

Might depend on your phone, but certainly on the iPhone Endo continues running in the background while you make calls or take pictures. I’d be surprised if the ‘droid version was any different.

Droid one does indeed keep runnning in the background – assuming you don’t use the back key to exit the app. Use the home key and all is well, there’s a small icon in the notification bar to show you it’s running.

mogrim

Whooh hooh! 3rd runner!

6th, curses. … must … up … milage …

disco_stu
    Free Member

Ended up 16th on the Road Challenge, I was hoping for a top 15 finish but dropped out on the last day.
    Is there a STW Road Challenge setup for March?

Jamie
    Free Member

…just call me Forrest Gump.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I am a little worried about you Forrest, that kind of mileage would kill me.

GavinT
    Free Member

Let’s see…8th – not bad I guess. Down from last month’s 5th. 1200+ is pretty nuts, chapeau! 🙂

radoggair
    Free Member

thankyou, 600 miles in 1 week on a training camp in benidorm though!!. Need to get my finger out this month though, hopefully 250 miles by sunday 🙁

Jamie
    Free Member

I am a little worried about you Forrest, that kind of mileage would kill me.

You’ve done marathons. You’ll be fine.

Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘Endomondo February Challenge’ is closed to new replies.