Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Emails from amazon/ammazon. Anyone else?
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Apparently my order has been dispatched, I just need to open the link to see what it is that I haven’t ordered. Anyone else?

wordnumb
    Free Member

So check via your account by logging into their site instead of clicking the link.

project
    Free Member

Yep had loads of them , and the address bar seems to include a lot of similar sounding names as my email.

Also getting them from various courier companies.

Cougar

No, no-one else has ever received a bogus, scam email before. You’re the first one in the history of the Internet.

Jamie
    Free Member

I want the fun Cougar back.

Don’t like this new snarky one 🙁

wordnumb
    Free Member

Actually they’re surprisingly common Cougar.

wrightyson
    Free Member

That worries me cougar. Have I been singled out. They’ll be no need to close this post tho, as it won’t have been duplicated eh 😉

piemonster

No, no-one else has ever received a bogus, scam email before. You’re the first one in the history of the Internet.

Plus one, but minus a whole heap of grumpy sarcasm.

😀

ratherbeintobago

If it’s from “ammazon” then it’s obviously a scam.

franksinatra

Yep. Hotmail filtered it straight into my junk though. Also in their was an email from PayPal asking me to open an attachment to update all of my personal details…..

You can see how some people would fall for this though.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Only reason I asked is I had two together, one from ammazon and the other from amazon, both with the similar text/subject. I opened neither as we haven’t ordered owt.

wordnumb
    Free Member

amazon/ammazon – one’s a scam, the other doesn’t pay tax which allows it to undercut other smaller companies and put them out of business.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Emails from amazon/ammazon. Anyone else?’ is closed to new replies.